Page
of 23

Minecraft Vote for Diamonds / Rewards Module

227 replies
I am wondering if there's a possibility of viewing a history of votes in a certain day,

Like say I'm doing a top monthly voters thing and I want to give prizes to the people that scored 1st 2nd and 3rd place on the vote top list ... Is there a way to view amount of votes people had at a certain date/time?
Posted Apr 19, 14
resolved.....

Players are not getting their web points after voting on ANY of the votes. I have tested it myself and it is not working properly.
http://lilfunbuild.enjin.com/ is my website if you wish to see to check it out... ANY help would be great please!
Posted Jun 20, 14 · Last edited Jun 30, 14 by lilacorn
in regards to Viewing the votes and such - yes there is - It is a part of the Enjin Plugin for your server.

http://www.enjin.com/blog/m/32021/article/1654316/page/1
Posted Jun 20, 14
Confused on how this is.... I want them to get diamonds and points for each vote that they do... say i got 4 places for them to vote and i have it set to where ANY and they get 5 points and 30 diamonds... so all together they should have gotten 20 points and 120 diamonds... but only hands out 5 points and 30 diamonds. Am I misunderstanding something in the settings?
Posted Jun 30, 14
I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but the in-game reminders don't seem to be working. I know the voting works because every works fine on my server, but when I put in a in-game reminder, I don't get the reminder. This is in the voting section.
Posted Jul 10, 14
NICE!!! rEALLY gOOD
Posted Sep 7, 14
Hey, im using votifier for my new server,and People have been already voting on it but didnt get any reward. i had everything double checked even more everything is enabled so nothing is disabled That makes votes unpossible, I already tested the Vote test votifier and i didnt recive anything at my listener folder? did i do anything wrong can anybody plz help me,
PS: my Public key and such are corect
sorry for the mispells and bad english.
Posted Oct 10, 15
Page
of 23
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices