Page
of 6

Enjin Site Feedback

55 replies
wrote:
Hi AT SLAYER,

While this thread does have a mixture of user testimonials, our goal here is to generate as many feedback possible for future feature requests that can be implemented for the Enjin CMS.

Do keep in mind that every single idea posted in this thread is noted and taken upon consideration.

Best regards.

Future Enjin CMS? What is this you haven't even changed your page background in 10 years. We still have Team Speak 3 module options when Discord is 50x better. Would also be beneficial getting more people to use Enjin by keeping clean and updated. Been around 4 years now and it hasn't changed being a long time user myself. I have had many many issues with Enjin and they are never fully resolved by the staff teams.
Posted Nov 20, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
wrote:
Hi AT SLAYER,

While this thread does have a mixture of user testimonials, our goal here is to generate as many feedback possible for future feature requests that can be implemented for the Enjin CMS.

Do keep in mind that every single idea posted in this thread is noted and taken upon consideration.

Best regards.

Future Enjin CMS? What is this you haven't even changed your page background in 10 years. We still have Team Speak 3 module options when Discord is 50x better. Would also be beneficial getting more people to use Enjin by keeping clean and updated. Been around 4 years now and it hasn't changed being a long time user myself. I have had many many issues with Enjin and they are never fully resolved by the staff teams.

All talk, no action seems to be the appropriate phrase here...
Posted Nov 21, 18
List
Undo
wrote:
wrote:
Hi AT SLAYER,

Best regards.

All talk, no action seems to be the appropriate phrase here...

We'll get some generic answer how they've heard our feedback. Clearly they haven't. Enjin is dying so badly and you aren't doing anything to prevent it. INSANITY!
Posted Nov 23, 18 · Last edited Nov 23, 18 by II Macky I...
I agree, whilst it is nice to see the staff reply I'd like to see a plan first. Like others, I've seen it before when reporting bugs. The generic answer on how they've heard our feedback just doesn't bring any trust in actual change. I said as much last June (https://www.enjin.com/forums/m/10826/viewthread/31967389-enjin-cms-development) and got the same generic answer back then.

I've been doubting our renewal for the last few years, the only reason my guild stayed was the inability to export and the hassle needed to move, but with more and more time spent resolving issues and working around bugs this is not a deciding factor anymore.

We still have some months left on our subscription, but if no change is made, I think this thread just answered my ''renew or not'' question. Honestly, it's outrageous to pay this kind of money for the plans and have the CMS be outdated this much!

I rather give my money to a company that communicates appropriately with their costumers and actually takes action instead of commenting that they will. But most importantly, a company that actively progresses their CMS with new web-standards!
Posted Nov 25, 18 · Last edited Nov 25, 18 by Panch
Have used Enjin for multiple years on tons of different websites. The most recent one I have become completely fed up with the same old bugs and slowness within the CMS. Hasn't received updates in years. Without writing your own code, you are limited to making your site look like it's straight out of 2005. Other open source forum platforms are more elegant and fast than Enjin, making $30/mo a complete ripoff at this point.
Posted Nov 25, 18 · Last edited Nov 25, 18 by WesJD
Master
LEVEL 5
I am only here because I support the platform and I want it to succeed - I am happy to see that owners / admins are FIGHTING for this to succeed even given the radio silence.

To be blunt, if Enjin is looking to focus on their enj-coin and delay the development of their CMS:

1) State that this is your plan
2) Give your clients a true timeline of the modernization of the Enjin CMS (just like you were able to provide an accurate and followed quarterly development plan for the coin)
3) Reduce costs to your site plans until (2) is complete, or at least to those that have been loyal to the platform

Given that most commmunities are DEPENDANT on the Enjin CMS, I think they deserve some truth regarding your future plans - I literally have community owners stating that they are afraid Enjin will just shut down one day soon, no one knows what's going on...

On that topic, a client of mine had a great TOS question:

In the event of Enjin's closure, will there be any refunds to existing site plans?

As per the TOS:https://www.enjin.com/terms#refund-policy

"Purchases of any paid services are final and non-refundable. We ask that you keep good records of your receipts at all times, and that you double check before making any purchases. Your money is your responsibility.

Termination of your Account or your rights under this Agreement may result in forfeiture of existing paid services.

Renewal of subscriptions are non refundable. You may cancel your subscription at anytime directly in Paypal or in your account on Enjin."

Please let us know, thanks in advance for the response.
Posted Nov 27, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 6
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices