Swtor characters - servers missing

4 replies
Enjin+Characters+-+Missing+Servers_1510201593.jpg I have a number of swtor characters whose data cannot be changed because "Server is missing" comes up on certain characters for whom there is no server listed on my enjin characters page because of the changed server names due to server merges.

Would it be possible to make it so that we can correct our chars' missing servers information, and why would the servers have been changed for some characters and simply deleted for others?

Those shown in the screenshot as missing servers are just a handful of mine that are, I'd be very happy if something could be done about this.

Frankly, I don't know why editing the server (for character transfers, for example) is compulsory for adding characters, but isn't part of the Edit function for them.

Thank you.
Posted Nov 8, 17 · OP
Really? Am I supposed to just delete those characters with no servers and re-add them?
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
Popular
LEVEL 4
Yes, you need to delete those characters and add them under servers.
community-manager-sig_1404885270.png
Posted Nov 9, 17
wrote:
Yes, you need to delete those characters and add them under servers.
Alright, but how did that happen in the first place, how did some get their servers changed to new ones, and some didn't?
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP
Popular
LEVEL 4
You most likely added the characters when servers were not supported or our recent server merge caused your servers to end up without an added server.
community-manager-sig_1404885270.png
Posted Nov 9, 17
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices