Page
of 16

Minecraft Server Status Module + BungeeCord Support!

156 replies
Hey enjiners i need help am asking could u do a video on how to set it up i need a vid to follow it :d
Posted Aug 2, 14
I just installed it the plugin, but it broke my existing servers. The minecraft server page is completely empty and no servers have been configured.

Copy
[EnjinMinecraftPlugin] Auth key invalid. Please regenerate on the enjin control panel
Posted Aug 2, 14
Are you going to add support to sort online players by tags? Like in the old one. It's nice to see what mods/admins are online by looking at the website.
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14 by Busterguy
I have this problem upon first start:
Spoiler: ErrorShow
Posted Aug 2, 14
Nice, after create 2 bungeecord servers and linked them to server, enjin removed some minecraft servers. Before this I've got 14 minecraft servers added to enjin website, now after that error got 9... ¬¬

Now I need to re-add all missed servers and re-do all shop packages from that servers.

Solve that, please.

EDIT: All is now broken, all pending expiry commands to that servers who get deleted couse of the new bungee error now are broken couse they cant execute that expiry commands on an Unknown server. Tryed to re-create deleted server but that dont solve the problem. Please solve it.

EDIT2: Good, now ALL MY SERVERS are gone. What is happening? Now ALL expiry commands never been executed. SOLVE THAT.
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14 by Kunpapa
Skin images appear broken on my server, any idea? When I scroll over them I see what looks like UUID's
c9fhZFh.png

Edit:
This is NOT a browser issue, opened on several browsers on several PC's and Mac's!
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14 by Mule
wrote:
Skin images appear broken on my server, any idea? When I scroll over them I see what looks like UUID's
c9fhZFh.png

Edit:
This is NOT a browser issue, opened on several browsers on several PC's and Mac's!

I have the same issue. It doesn't load the player skins and names on the Webstie aswell as on those Heads in Game.

Hope you can help me :d

I found the Problem, but i think we cant fix it. The Problem is, that enjin uses the new Player Id to get the Pictures but the service, which provides those pictures does not support those Ids as far as I can see. Correct me if I'm wrong. :d
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14 by monjo44
I would assume they use the player UUID to call on Mojangs API? Which is UUID ready? So why would the plugin work for my server then stop if that was the case? This new feature has been on for a day or two now I think and working ok with UUID support?

It seems to me this problem exists somewhere within the modules code.

As far as your Servers heads updating goes, what version are you running currently? And server type?

I know Mojang recently restricted the speed at which you can access their API, which my Spigot server had to be updated, before this bug could be fixed, as it was calling the API to frequently to update the heads in game. I am 1.7.10 Spigot up to date build. My enjin heads in game are 100% functional. This seems 100% module related
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14 by Mule
wrote:
I would assume they use the player UUID to call on Mojangs API? Which is UUID ready? So why would the plugin work for my server then stop if that was the case? This new feature has been on for a day or two now I think and working ok with UUID support?

As far as your Servers heads updating goes, what version are you running currently? And server type?

Actualy they dont use the mojang api for the heads. They use the minotar api. Here is a link which does not work : https://minotar.net/helm/3b0a3fac-b5d8-4b3b-9156-09d96ab6ed3d/25.png
And here is one that works fine.
https://minotar.net/helm/monjo44

They dont support the UUID :d
Posted Aug 2, 14
monjo44 wrote:
wrote:

Actualy they dont use the mojang api for the heads. They use the minotar api. Here is a link which does not work : https://minotar.net/helm/3b0a3fac-b5d8-4b3b-9156-09d96ab6ed3d/25.png
And here is one that works fine.
https://minotar.net/helm/monjo44

They dont support the UUID :d

The heads worked yesterday
Posted Aug 2, 14
Page
of 16
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices