- Automatically search for items directly from the BBCODE bar and add items.
- New BBCODE buttons appear if you have WoW or Rift added as a game.
- Use BBCODE tags: Code: Select All[wowitem]item name here[/wowitem] [riftitem]item name here[/riftitem]
- Displays Item data on hover with your website's theme.
- Items will auto-color based on quality.
- Features partial name recognition.
- Autolinks to ZAM’s or Wowhead's DB.
- Rift Item support has also been launched for the DKP raid tracker module.
To use this feature in places that does not support BBCODE, such as news or HTML:
World of Warcraft
<a data-itemgame="wow">Skullcrusher Mace</a>
<a data-itemgame="rift">Nimble Malevolent Greataxe</a>
You can also specify the quality/rarity of the item by adding a class to the link:
<a data-itemgame="wow" class="color-q2">Skullcrusher Mace</a>
This indicates that the item is of quality 2 and will be colored green. You can use quality 0-7 for any item.
Note: All missing Rift items will be added soon!