2016.06.22 – Change Log
User report system
- Report user walls, wall posts, wall comments and private messages to keep troublesome users in check.
Profile Sticky wall posts
- Keep important wall posts at the top.
- Any Enjin user that has started a website subscription can manage their own subscriptions over at:http://www.enjin.com/dashboard/account
- Black Desert - Added full character, server & recruitment support for Black Desert.
- Fixed bug where users with access to the announcements settings page could not access the page.
- Fixed bug where shop API cart was not reflected in Enjin Donationcraft module.
- Fix for Birthday automations not running automatically.
- Fixed bug with character creation on user registration.
- Fixed bug with daylight savings on events.
- Fixed load issue for forum censor feature.
- Fixed random Maintenance pages for specific forum threads.
- Fixed bug with BBCode and smileys causing formatting problems.
- Fixed bug where guests were able to vote on forum posts.
- Fixed bug where users receive notifications for threads they should have no access to.
- Fix for forum load speeds.
- Fixed bug where notification titles were wrong.
- Fixed bug where email notifications would not send out for Enjin PMs.
- Fixed bug where old/rouge notifications would appear for various users.
- Fixed bug where deleted pages on the layout editor were still in use.
- Fixed bug where Active Communities widget was not showing the correct amount of websites.
- Fixed bug where blocked users could still mention you causing notifications.
- Fixed bug where long coupon names could not be used.
- Fixed bug where manual payments would not allow a custom price of ‘0’
- Fixed bug where failed subscriptions were not logged on shop payment logs
- Fixed various errors.
- Fixed bug where permanent tag: 'Online on Minecraft' was not displaying the users that are online.
- Fixed bug where permanent tags: Online on Twitch / Twitch Users were not displaying the users that were online.
- Fixed bug where Form Builder could not be edited properly