Page
of 17

Profile Version 2.0 Live!

167 replies
Master
LEVEL 5
1.0 Profile 2.0
Complete overhaul of Enjin's user profile interface. Including a large amount of new features and huge visual re-design.

1.1 Profile cover (Banner) and avatar
Re-designed profile top, including option to upload a custom banner image to make your profile even more unique.

Items:

• Banner Image (To Right of Avatar)
  • Avatar Image (To left of Banner)
  • Online Status (Last seen)
  • Message Button
  • Settings Gear Icon (Options 1. Remove Friend 2. Make Friend Favorite)

Change Cover
Option to change your profile cover/banner.

change%20cover_tn.png

Upload Cover or Select Pre-set
Option to upload cover image from computer or select from a pre-set in gallery

uplaod%20cover_tn.png

Gravatar Support
Profiles now support Gravatar. Stay Globally recognized on Enjin!

Logo_Gravatar.png

1.2 Make Friend Favorite
New option located under Gear Icon on profile header allowing you to set up to 20 friends as 'Favorite Friends'. This allows these users to appear first in your friends list.

addfriendse_tn.png

1.3 Profile Navigation System
Profile Navigation Menu overhauled with new icons and hover effects.

side%20menue_tn.png

Menu Items:
  • Activity
  • About Me
  • Photos
  • Communities
  • Games

1.4 Theme Editor Support
Theme Editor section 'Profile Version 2 Theme' allowing you to edit the various aspects of your new profile pages.

theme_tn.png

2.0 Activity Wall

2.1 Right Column Options

Friends
Displays your current friends in alphabetical order. 'Favorite Friends' shown first. Includes the number of pending requests you currently have.

rightfriendse.png

Profile Statistics, Current Website, Game list
-Profile Statistics, including total profile views, forum posts, and post likes.
-Displays your currently owned Enjin website + description.
-Currently added games.

profile%20stats_tn.png

Photos
Overview of photos posted on your activity wall.

rightpicse_tn.png

Communities Joined and Added Characters
-Displays current communities joined, and your status (Admin or Regular User).
-Displays currently added characters.

profile%20com_tn.png

Minecraft Character
Displays 3D Model of added Minecraft character, including Name, Quote, and last Seen Online.

rightminecrafte.png

Recent Posts
Shows most recent posts made on joined communities.

rightpostse.png

Twitter Profile Feed
Setup your own Twitter feed from your profile.

twitter2.png

twitter.png

2.1 Activity Wall (Middle) Options

Dynamic profile content
Posts, Comments, and Likes are now 100% Dynamic. No need to refresh. Get updated in real time!

Activity Wall
Displays posts made by yourself and other users on your wall. Shows date posted, whether the item was shared publicly or privately, and number of 'likes' from other users.

actvitypostse_tn.png

Likes displayed as green total and users associated to right.

likese_tn.png

Posting Options
Variety of posting options, including Text, Photos (+ Drag and Drop feature), Link, and Video.

actvitynewposte_tn.png

Options to share Publicly (All Enjin Users), Friends Only (Only Enjin Friends), Favorite Friends (Only Favorite Friends).

activitydrag%20imagee_tn.png

Gif Reaction Gallery

Step 1 - Find a victim wall post, and select 'Answer with Gif Emoticon'.

gif1ea_tn.png

Step 2 - Choose your weapon from an assortment of categories.

gif2e_tn.png

Step 3 - [Insert Mandark Laugh Here]

gif3_tn.png

3.0 About Me

Basic Information
Displays basic profile information on user, including Name, Gender, Age, Location, and Friends. Photo showcase included underneath Basic Information profile.

about1_tn.png

Networks
Shows users current social media and gaming network tags and usernames.

about2e_tn.png

Forum Posts
Shows total forum posts and overview/highlight of last most recent posts made.

about3e_tn.png

3.0 Photos
Shows all user profile photos, including options to filter by Albums, Date, Likes, Views, and Comments. Statistics show Total Number of Photos, Total Number of Photo Likes, Total Number of Photo Comments, Total Number of Photo Views.

about4edt_tn.png

Photo Comments
Pictures in gallery now support feature rich commenting, likes, and .gif replies (Awesome!).

photos1_tn.png

4.0 Characters
Characters tab displays added game characters and associated community. Options to sort by Game.

chars1edit_tn.png

5.0 Communities
Communities tab displays joined communities, with the option to sort by whether you're an Admin/Owner or Regular User.

communties1_tn.png

6.0 Games
Games tab displays all users currently added games. New feature 'Make Game Favorite' allows user to arrange games into new category for easier management, 'Favorite Games'.

gameedite_tn.png

Please Note: Site Admins can change the look of the profile in the Theme Editor > Profile Version 2.0 Section.

Please provide constructive Feedback Only! If you like something tell us why, if you dislike something, then explain in detail why.
Posted May 8, 14 · OP · Last edited Oct 26, 15
Love it
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
First off, great overall execution of the update.

Now to constructive feedback, I'll be editing more into this post as I find more issues:
- I would like to see tags more clearly. possibly on the landing page of the user profile
- Can we go back to randomizing the friends list. Could the friends list be randomized after the favorite friends list? People are back to the ! before their names to got to the front of people's friends lists.. It's quite annoying.
- I would like to see the buttons and their look updated. They seem outdated compared to the rest of the profile.
Posted May 8, 14
Just Started
LEVEL 1
wrote:

Now to constructive feedback, I'll be editing more into this post as I find more issues:
- I would like to see tags more clearly. possibly on the landing page of the user profile
- Can we go back to randomizing the friends list. Could the friends list be randomized after the favorite friends list? People are back to the ! before their names to got to the front of people's friends lists.. It's quite annoying.
- I would like to see the buttons and their look updated. They seem outdated compared to the rest of the profile.
I created a thread about the tags visibility, if you want to check it out here : http://www.enjin.com/forums/m/10826/viewthread/12720948-feedback-enjin-profile-system-20-users-tags-discoverability
Posted May 8, 14
Master
LEVEL 5
wrote:

We have a new award system project starting development shortly. It won't take long to finish and will include a dedicated award profile page and widget.
wrote:
Will be fixed.
wrote:
Ok, will add the ability to style in the theme editor section.
Posted May 8, 14 · OP · Last edited May 8, 14
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Good stuff as usual lads.
Posted May 8, 14
On the theme editor support, it that just for enjin websites or your actual profile page? If it is for your wall, then how do you access it?
Posted May 8, 14
Maxim I don't see the share post button anywhere
Posted May 8, 14
Master
LEVEL 5
Maxim I don't see the share post button anywhere

Do you have adblock plus installed? We're working on a fix.
Posted May 8, 14 · OP
Maxim, I can't select any of the abstract profile covers. Please fix this ASAP. I appreciate your dedication to enjin.

Thanks,
NZer
Posted May 8, 14
No if it is a bug, or is wrong. But the views of the profiles are not updated..
Posted May 8, 14
Page
of 17
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices