Page
of 2

Free Graphics Designer *BoyceGraphics*

16 replies
Just Started
LEVEL 1
- BOYCE GRAPHICS -

Hello there, my name is Lachlan and I am a young graphics designer looking for more experience!

I would like to offer my services for free to anyone who wishes to take upon this offer. I have been designing vector graphics for a round about 1 year, and I've been designing websites for half of that time.
I'd like to show the enjin community what I have to offer.

I use Fireworks CS6 and Photoshop CS6 to design my graphics, I normally design minecraft related communities but i'd like to try new things.

I am always finding new ways to improve the styles and creativity in my designs so I can in the future start my own business in website graphics and coding.

So what do I design?
- Website Banners -
- Website Module Theme -
- Website Tags -
- Website Backgrounds -

I am still learning Html and Css, Hopefully will be able to design and code Navbars and hopefully much more.

If you're interested in my design please visit the following websites:

www.mctan.net

Banners:
1384859244_Pro-Craft-Build.png
1385126656_CrusaderCraft-Banner.png
1385130119_Supreme-Minecraft.png

Thank you and remember that my designs aren't the best that you can get, but everyone has to start somewhere.
That's why I am doing all designs for free, If you're interested in any of my designs please PM me over enjin or add me on skype : b0ycey17298
Attached Images
Posted Nov 19, 13 · OP · Last edited Nov 22, 13 by Boycey
List
Undo
Cool artwork .
Could you make a santa minecrafty theme event gfx ?
Posted Nov 19, 13
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Sure
Posted Nov 19, 13 · OP
Rob
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Finally someone who advertises honestly and does not claim to be something they are not.
Good luck mate, your designs are coming a long nicely. Keep creating and learning and you will be producing work and charging for it in no time. :thumb:
Posted Nov 19, 13
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Thanks Rob! Yes I am doing it for free currently, cause honestly my designs aren't up to paying standards, I wish to become better though! :)
Posted Nov 19, 13 · OP
I was wondering, are you able to do Minecraft character animations type thing? If so;

I would possibly like the word "Styx Network" [Minecraft font] then steve holding / placing a dirt block on the left side, then two different steves on the right side battling with each a stone sword.

If not, could you possibly try "Styx Network" [Minecraft font] with a Diamond sword in the S of Styx like a snake around a sword?
Posted Nov 19, 13 · Last edited Nov 19, 13 by Ban Hammer
Thank you finally someone who is legit can you please make us a banner and website background
Posted Nov 19, 13
Can you do a website banner for my website? just.uhostfull.com/
If it's possible.
Posted Nov 21, 13
Is there any way you could make basic rank tags for a server and send them to me? Otherwise the owner of the server who is looking for this can be contacted through PM at this site majestycraftserver.enjin.com
Thanks!
Posted Nov 21, 13 · Last edited Nov 21, 13 by Elite_Ball...
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Thanks for your reply's everyone, I've done most of graphics requested, I will get around to the rest of you.

I have exams and i need to study, so stay in contact :)
Posted Nov 21, 13 · OP · Last edited Nov 21, 13 by Boycey
Page
of 2
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices