Mumble doesn't support SRV records, but you can still set up a custom record for your server to use your domain as the IP.
- Navigate to the "Custom Records" section in your DNS Management Panel.
- In the Hostname column, enter "voice (or any other subdomain you are using)".
- In the IP Address / Domain column, enter your server IP address or domain IP provided by Enjin. Don't include your port here. If this is for your Enjin Mumble server please find this IP in your Admin panel > Coice tab. If you are inputting a domain IP please append a " . " at the end of the domain. For example: "east3.voice.enjin.com."
- In the Record Type column, enter "A (Address)" if you entered a numerical IP in the column before, or "CNAME" if you entered in a domain IP previously.
- The best TTL to use is 1800.
After this is done and saved, you should be able to connect to your Mumble server using "voice.yourdomain.com
" in a few minutes.