Tag Admin Hierarchy

4 replies
I am wondering how the tag Hierarchy comes into play when it comes. I am wanting some help from willing guild members to update tags based on ranks in the guild, However; I do not want them to be able to grant tags higher than their own on the Hierarchy. Does the tags all need to be in "Custom Tags" Category or is there a Heirarchy for each category created?
Posted Feb 4, 19 · OP
You can adjust that by going i to server settings under role, and top ruler is from top to bottom, you can drag to what tole you want powering whatever one you want, but then adjust what amd who is in the role, if you have alot of members, bots come in hamdy to auto assign when a member joins, hopefully that answers your question, if not, please ask again lol
Posted Feb 4, 19
Disagree
List
Undo
You are talking about Discord, my question is about enjin tags not discord roles.
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP
Jay
Experienced
LEVEL 3
I believe that is an option in the Enjin Admin Panel under Admin Access. However, I do not believe there is an option to restrict a rank from giving their self a higher rank.

I hope that clears things up.
-Jay
Posted Feb 10, 19
Master
LEVEL 5
There is only a global tag management access (admin settings) -> It is not tag specific, people can either assign/remove all tags or not.

Screen+Shot+2019-02-11+at+6.06.13+PM_1549926411.png
Posted Feb 11, 19
List
Undo
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices