Roadmap?

4 replies
Hi,

Is Enjin being actively developed? Is there a roadmap of new features coming anywhere?

Thanks
Posted Nov 6, 18 · OP
List
Undo
ium
I’ve looked high and low and haven’t found anything about Enjins site development. I believe they’ve stopped developing new things, but will continue to maintain their sites and charge people for site days as long as they can. Enjin’s an old site and I don’t see it changing anywhere in the near future.
Posted Nov 7, 18
Thanks ium, that's a shame. Do you know what people are using these days for guild sites (particularly for WoW)? I've been with Enjin ages but its all looking a bit old now and I fancy moving my guild to a site that has a few more bells and whistles, but I can't find anything that looks in active development anymore.
Posted Nov 7, 18 · OP
ium
To be quite honest, I have no experience with WoW, I use Enjin for a Minecraft server. I’d assume they’ve moved from enjin to their own privately hosted sites, or used services like square space to make their own forums for their guilds. Again, I’m not the best person to ask, just my best guess.
Posted Nov 7, 18
Just Started
LEVEL 1
There is a long thread on this https://www.enjin.com/forums/m/10826/viewthread/32243955-enjin-site-feedback Enjin claims they care, however i don't believe it. I was an ultimate user for yeas and years. We just downgraded till we find a better solution.

If you find one let me know.

So sad about it.
Posted Nov 8, 18
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices