Page
of 6

Enjin Site Feedback

55 replies
Popular
LEVEL 4
~ Moved thread to correct forum category.
ENJIN Staff since April 2012 - Twitter: _Alethia Discord: Gaea

ENJIN CMS | Home | Forum Rules | Help Center | Support Ticket | Game Request

ENJIN COIN | Home | Blog | About | Wallet | Telegram | Develop | White Paper

moderator-sig_1404885235.png
Posted Oct 5, 18
Disagree
List
Undo
Master
LEVEL 5
I would say that this belongs in user testimonials (maybe even sticky it there?):

1) Because this is literally a feedback thread about each user's experience

2) The comments in this thread extend beyond the subject of the website admin (talks about pricing, user experience, Enjin as a whole etc.)

3) It would make the thread public and hence get the most exposure.

The location you just moved it to is hidden to anonymous users, which is not good.
Posted Oct 5, 18 · Last edited Oct 5, 18 by AT SLAYER
Agree
List
Undo
Popular
LEVEL 4
Hi AT SLAYER,

While this thread does have a mixture of user testimonials, our goal here is to generate as many feedback possible for future feature requests that can be implemented for the Enjin CMS.

Do keep in mind that every single idea posted in this thread is noted and taken upon consideration.

Best regards.

Posted Oct 6, 18
Master
LEVEL 5
My main concern is it being hidden to non-logged in users. If we are realistically trying to get feedback, the thread should be public at least so we can get the most exposure.

For example, some users might not even log in to enjin.com at all unless they see something to post on.

Edit: Maybe even edit the title to say “Enjin is requesting feedback”. This would be helpful.
Posted Oct 6, 18 · Last edited Oct 6, 18 by AT SLAYER
Agree
List
Undo
Popular
LEVEL 4
The thread is now in User Testimonials. 🤓

Posted Oct 6, 18
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
I'm just curious to see if we've gotten any response or plan of action from the Enjin team since this began. My ultimate website just ran out last week after an entire year of it being online, and as of right now, I see no purpose in renewing.

How are we moving forward from here? What does Enjin plan to do regarding these requests? Will we see any updates within early 2019?

Right now I'm seeing another common complaint from this thread repeating itself where the staff isn't communicating to the extent that the users would like. Something as simple as an Enjineer saying you've got a plan and are working on it without going into details is all we ask. Just to be updated regularly.
Posted Nov 15, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Seems like there is little support for enjin.  Is there a better guild-style system that has a better mobile app and international languages?
Posted Nov 15, 18
Just Started
LEVEL 1
wrote:

It is still of my personal opinion that Enjin is the best CMS for guilds. But when you start to get into more indepth, higher level projects (such as mine being focused on video production and so needs to operate like a professional company) the lack of customization options, and mobile responsiveness become a serious issue.

To this day, whenever someone new to minecraft, clans, guilds or communities in general ask where they should start, I always tell them Enjin.
Posted Nov 15, 18
Active
LEVEL 2
wrote:

It is still of my personal opinion that Enjin is the best CMS for guilds. But when you start to get into more indepth, higher level projects (such as mine being focused on video production and so needs to operate like a professional company) the lack of customization options, and mobile responsiveness become a serious issue.

To this day, whenever someone new to minecraft, clans, guilds or communities in general ask where they should start, I always tell them Enjin.
But without an option to export forum data, for example, you're trapping them with Enjin when you say that.

It's almost 2019 and apparently we still don't have a way to leave, even for Ultimate users. I just asked on a support ticket.
Posted Nov 16, 18
Just Started
LEVEL 1
we downgraded sadly so, enjin is long in the tooth. I still cant do better till something new comes out. I think the CMS is all but dead at this point. Just not worth moving YET.
Posted Nov 18, 18 · OP
Page
of 6
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices