Password Issue.. No, Not That One

3 replies
The password I need to deal with is...
I was able to set a password on my Enjin site so that only those who knew the password could actually view the site. I am now ready to take the site "public" but cannot for the life of me find how to remove the password. Help?

Also, once the site IS available I would like to make the Home page viewable by anyone but make the rest of the site viewable to members only. I know how to create tags so that only certain members can see things like the Admin sections of the forums so I know I can create a tag that is just for members as well, no problem. What I am NOT sure of is how I can make sure the home page only is viewable by anyone.

Thanks in advance for your time!
Posted Sep 13, 18 · OP
Popular
LEVEL 4
On your site, go to: Admin > Settings > Site Wide Password, there simply remove the password you entered and save the changes.

If you did not set any page viewing access settings on the page editor, your page should be open to all users.
community-manager-sig_1404885270.png
Posted Sep 13, 18
List
Undo
Thank you so much Chris. But now.... problem part 2. LOL So now that I've removed the password here is what people NOT logged into the site see on the Home page:

IBrtqO7.png

When what I would LIKE them to see is this:

sPXbh4m.png

So... where do I go to fix that setting?
Posted Fri at 06:16 am · OP
Popular
LEVEL 4
Edit your page layout in the page layout editor and edit the container as you have container viewing access set. You need to remove the viewing access tags you have set on the container to allow all users to view it.
community-manager-sig_1404885270.png
Posted Fri at 06:18 pm
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices