Page
of 2

Unable to connect with Enjin web servers

19 replies
Hi there,

Before I further detail the problem I am currently encountering, I am NOT going to file any Support Ticket regarding the problem but ONLY post in here. I have already sent a ticket regarding the a different problem about 3 weeks ago, but NO REPLY ever since nor could i access to that open ticket for maybe adding more info. I just cant find that ticket anywhere, but I am very sure i have filed the ticket and received a confirmation on that.
Please review on that issue and improve on that!

Here is the problems i'm currently encountering:
Info:
Running a Minecraft bungeecord server with 3 different servers.
My website in active Advanced plan
Everything works fine back in early 2018 (My servers stopped running for renovation after that)
Minecraft spigot plugin installed in one of the server
I have regenerated MULTIPLE TIMES the key and enter into the server
But It returns as from Debug mode:

[18:31:21 INFO]: Checking if key is valid
[18:31:21 INFO]: [EnjinMinecraftPlugin] Checking if key is valid
[18:31:21 INFO]: [DEBUG] Enjin API URL: https://api.enjin.com/api/v1/minecraft.php
[18:31:21 INFO]: [DEBUG] Network exception: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: https://api.enjin.com/api/v1/minecraft.php
[18:31:21 INFO]: [DEBUG] Failed Request to https://api.enjin.com/api/v1/minecraft.php: {"method":"Plugin.auth","id":19,"params":{"authkey":"e26d1afeea30abd236c4a71fbb051cf339704473dc9f188b54","fetch_server_id":true,"port":102,"save":true},"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

Previous issue (which i filed support ticket about 3 weeks ago):
Same install in one server
Enter the key and it returned:
saying "the key is invalid"
AGAIN, I tried regenerate thousands of times, still no success.

Please, this time assist us regarding the above issue.
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Aug 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 25, 18 by JamesMCL44
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hello James,

Make sure the following is true:

• Make sure the latest version of the plugin is installed.
  • Make sure you have sufficient permissions to do the command '/enjin key' (The permission node is enjin.setkey)
  • Make sure a plugin isn't interfering with Enjin's plugin, and make sure there is only one copy installed.

After checking all of what I have listed. If you have changed anything, make sure restart the server completely for the changes to be finished properly. For BungeeCord, you would need to type "end" into the console. If the problem still consists, please read the following support articles by Josh. This article should help your current situation.
Enjin Minecraft Plugin is saying that my key is invalid
Server is saying that the key is invalidThis can sometimes be an issue, but 95% of the time we find that regenerating a new key can solve this issue. Please follow the directions below.Prerequisite...

Also, please note that the BungeeCord plugin does not have support for DonationCraft or Vote for Diamonds. (Source: https://support.enjin.com/hc/en-us/articles/204443510-Why-can-t-I-use-the-BungeeCord-plugin- )

If this deters you from using the BungeeCord plugin, you may download the spigot version here.

Best regards,
Ostr | Enjin user
Posted Aug 25, 18 · Last edited Aug 25, 18 by Ostr
Hi Ostr,

Thanks for replying.

Quote:
  • Make sure the latest version of the plugin is installed. CHECKED & CONFIRMED

• Make sure you have sufficient permissions to do the command '/enjin key' (The permission node is enjin.setkey) CHECKED & CONFIRMED (IM Obviously the owner and OP so permissions surely not the issue)

• Make sure a plugin isn't interfering with Enjin's plugin, and make sure there is only one copy installed. Um... How do i check this? Surely only one Enjin plugin installed which is spigot plugin not bungeecord

Difference between BungeeCord and Spigot: I am very certain I did it correctly and detailed clearly, I am using spigot plugin NOT BungeeCord plugin. And I am not using Bungeecord plugin in any ways, I reli dont know what purpose of that bungeecord plugin is.

That post from Enjin Support: I tried that before, and unfortunately I am right now that 5% not working ones. AGAIN, I tried regenerate the key dozens of times, still not working.

I can use that plugin before, but just not working now. I am doing the same way as before, just that plugin not working for me.

Thanks anyway.
Cheers,
James
Posted Aug 25, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 25, 18 by JamesMCL44
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hello,
You wrote:
Running a Minecraft bungeecord server with 3 different servers.

Is the Enjin Minecraft Plugin installed on the proxy (Bungeecord server)? If so, you'll need to install the BungeeCord plugin itself. If not, the spigot plugin should work on the individual servers.

If you have the spigot plugin on your individual server and not the proxy server, try deleting the current Enjin Minecraft Plugin and download the latest release for the spigot plugin here. Then, restart the server fully. (Do not /reload, reloads tend to be buggy. It is recommended to fully restart your server).

After restarting the server fully, if the problem still consists, Please answer the following questions:

• What is your server's version? (example: Spigot 1.12.2, Paper Spigot 1.12.2, Sponge, BungeeCord 1.13, etc)
  • Do you recieve any errors when you attempt any enjin command in-game? If so, what does it say?
  • Could you give some screenshots of your Admin > Minecraft tab, and the server's settings in that tab.

Regards,
Ostr | Enjin user
Posted Aug 25, 18 · Last edited Aug 25, 18 by Ostr
Hi

I think you have not yet FULLY read my post & reply. And I have attached the Enjin Report to the first post here. It shows all the logs and errors from Enjin itself when I execute the command. It also shows all the plugins i have installed in that particular server.

Anyway, here details more in depth about my servers:
BungeeCord server: No Enjin plugins installed (neither Bungeecord nor spigot version)
Individual Server 1(Acting as server login lobby): Spigot 1.10.2; No Enjin plugins installed (neither Bungeecord nor spigot version)
Individual Server 2(Acting as Survival server): Spigot 1.12.2; Install only latest Enjin Spigot version v3.4.3 --> Results in errors {Note 1}
Individual Server 3(Acting as Survival server 2): Spigot 1.12.2; No Enjin plugins installed (neither Bungeecord nor spigot version)

Note 1:
1st time error: console & in-game: returns error saying "the key is invalid"

2nd time error:
[18:31:21 INFO]: [DEBUG] Network exception: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL: https://api.enjin.com/api/v1/minecraft.php
[18:31:21 INFO]: [DEBUG] Failed Request to https://api.enjin.com/api/v1/minecraft.php: {"method":"Plugin.auth","id":19,"params":{"authkey":"e26d1afeea30abd236c4a71fbb051cf339704473dc9f188b54","fetch_server_id":true,"port":102,"save":true},"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

Thanks again
James
Posted Aug 25, 18 · OP
Experienced
LEVEL 3
I have already fully read your post, as I said in my previous message, I was wondering if you recieve errors in-game when attempting any enjin command. This would allow me to determine if is a problem regarding the plugin or if it is a problem with how it was set up on the page. Screenshots of your settings would help greatly.
Posted Aug 25, 18 · Last edited Aug 26, 18 by Ostr
Hi Ostr,

Thanks for your kindness help.
Please kindly accept my apologies if I did not present myself nicely. This issue has been bugging me for days and given that was never happened before and not knowing what's wrong was causing is very frustrating.

Below attached screenshot ingame when i execute the following command:
/enjinkey 642db06705c6bf01c553642e69a49e18fc32a8b381cecf0b87
2018-08-26_15.29.22+-+trimmed_1535268712.png
Note: With this error in-game, I believe this is causing by Enjin web servers, not from my/our end, just guessing.

Here is screenshot of Enjin website Admin page:
- Snip. Removed image. -

Hope the above screenshots are clear to read.

Thanks again.
James
Posted Aug 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 1, 18 by JamesMCL44
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hello,

You're fine :).

After investigating more into this, try using your Survival server's individual IP as the IP defined in the settings, (example: an IP with numbers, ###.##.###.####, etc) because it seems as the IP you have set up is used for the entire network, which may be the source of the problem. After this is changed in the settings, to solidify and ensure the proper sync of the plugin and your website, a server restart is recommended.

I hope this works.

Regards,
Ostr | Enjin user
Posted Aug 26, 18
Thanks, I will try that tonight.

James
Posted Aug 26, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 28, 18 by JamesMCL44
I have tried that with the actual IP but still same error. I really think this is actually the Enjin Server problem.
Posted Aug 28, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices