Check Solution Need Forum Footer help -_-

8 replies
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Hello!,

So I'm having this issue right now and I can't find where I change the Forum's footer to a different colour. I have my Text as black because all my containers are white, and this one just sticks out and it doesn't look good with the black text either :/

Is there anyway I can change the image below to be white? And possibly have a black border aswell?
b463789cdb90033d4c68e5fc170b7192_1531521841.png

Also, how would I change this text from Black to White? along with the background to a White colour instead of grey?
c3a4b1c1d1196ef4d060a23fd1be41aa_1531522374.png
Thanks,
Wizz
Posted Jul 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 13, 18 by Wizz
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hello,

For the first issue you are having, you may fix this in the theme editor.
Go to Admin > Themes > Theme Editor > Editor and it should load the default page of your website with a box above the page that gives the theme's settings.

The following screenshot will provide a solution to your first problem. An explanation of the screenshot will be provided below the image.

enjin_1531532349.png

Explanation: You simply go to the "Module: Tab Box" column in your theme editor, and you change the colors for the Tab Inner Border and the Backround.

The next possible solution to your problem would be changing the color to white in the following screenshot:

enjin2_1531532622.jpg

The Table Cell Background Color may be black. However, if this does not solve your issue, I recommend to continue just looking through the options and figure out how your theme has been set up.

Also, if too much is not what you like, I recommend switching to a different theme or making a custom one yourself.

Best regards,
Ostr
Posted Jul 13, 18
Love it
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Thank you so much for your help, it worked like a charm. However I've now Found another issue that I can seem to solve unless I'm blind lol

83283d52e52e5384a95ad0211ede080d_1531573685.png
All the tools are black, I don't mind the background being a gray colour, however I wish for the tools to be white.
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 14, 18 by Wizz
List
Undo
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hey Wizz,

I'm glad you solved your first two problems. As for this new problem, it seems like the solution is the same as for the other one. Tab Box > Background. Toying with this myself, I found that changing the background to white solves this problem. (view the image below)

enjin3_1531586302.jpg

But if it's still occurring while you already changed it to white, I recommend checking if the forum's page is a different theme. If so, you may want to edit that theme or simply change the page's theme to the one you're using.

How to check or change a specific page's theme:
(view the following screenshot)
Directions are provided below the image.

Step 1. Open up your Enjin Admin Panel and click "Pages" Then choose the page that has your forums, then, click "Page settings" to open up the settings for that page. (view image below)

enjin4_1531586576.jpg

Step 2: Once you click on "Page Settings" it should open up something that looks like this (view image below) Then, you would want to select where it says "Select Page Theme" *view highlighted section in image*

enjin5_1531586639.jpg

Step 3: Select the proper theme by clicking on the down arrow where it says "Select page theme"

enjin6_1531586705.jpg

I hope this generally helps you fix this problem. I recall encountering problems such as these that I couldn't figure out, it was quite an annoyance. If this solution doesn't help you, let me know and i'll try to find another one for you.

Best regards,
Ostr
Posted Jul 14, 18
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
f431777e29b19a47873d12f04d2ade80_1531588476.png Worked perfectly apart from the little A tools :p
Posted Jul 14, 18 · OP
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hmm,

That's peculiar. It should've changed each and every single tool. Try toying with other options to try to find a fix. If not, try clearing your cache.

Regards,
Ostr
Posted Jul 14, 18
Just Started
LEVEL 1
wrote:
Hmm,

That's peculiar. It should've changed each and every single tool. Try toying with other options to try to find a fix. If not, try clearing your cache.

Regards,
Ostr
Well, the default text colour display is white, so that's why, when I change the colour to red, the icon will show up red, so I might have to make it a grey ish colour to combat it.
Posted Sun at 11:23 am · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
wrote:
Hey Wizz,

I'm glad you solved your first two problems. As for this new problem, it seems like the solution is the same as for the other one. Tab Box > Background. Toying with this myself, I found that changing the background to white solves this problem. (view the image below)

enjin3_1531586302.jpg

But if it's still occurring while you already changed it to white, I recommend checking if the forum's page is a different theme. If so, you may want to edit that theme or simply change the page's theme to the one you're using.

How to check or change a specific page's theme:
(view the following screenshot)
Directions are provided below the image.

Step 1. Open up your Enjin Admin Panel and click "Pages" Then choose the page that has your forums, then, click "Page settings" to open up the settings for that page. (view image below)

enjin4_1531586576.jpg

Step 2: Once you click on "Page Settings" it should open up something that looks like this (view image below) Then, you would want to select where it says "Select Page Theme" *view highlighted section in image*

enjin5_1531586639.jpg

Step 3: Select the proper theme by clicking on the down arrow where it says "Select page theme"

enjin6_1531586705.jpg

I hope this generally helps you fix this problem. I recall encountering problems such as these that I couldn't figure out, it was quite an annoyance. If this solution doesn't help you, let me know and i'll try to find another one for you.

Best regards,
Ostr
Ultimate plan is required?
Posted Mon at 10:50 am
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hello,

I recall using the editor when I had the default free plan. However, if Enjin made any changes to the features, it may of changed. So far the editor seems to be working for Wizz, with the first two problems so it seems my solution has been working. This may be due to him purchasing a plan or simply it being allowed for his current plan.

Regards,
Ostr
Posted Tue at 08:28 am
Agree
List
Undo
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices