big.luke Reporting for Duty!

3 replies
Hey, all! big.luke here. I'm a server & plugin developer and a Uni student. I also like to do a little bit of web development on the side. I've worked with multiple networks in the past, and have worked on Java development for a little over 8 years now. I'd love to help anyone interested get exactly what they need!

I've been playing Minecraft since late 2010. At first, it was just the base game that appealed to me so strongly, but as I eventually found out about all of the fun things the community surrounding the game have been able to bring to it, I quickly fell in love with modifying Minecraft in countless creative ways.

I can do small to large scale plugin work, small to medium scale web dev and backend work, and work on clients in the past. I worked on networks such as TgE, feathercraft, and cupboardosity. I also have experience running servers in the past with 75+ online users.

Can't wait to meet all of y'all!

Contact me right here on enjin, or message any of these accounts:
(Discord) big.luke#5075
(Twitter) @biglukemc​
Posted Jul 11, 18 · OP
Popular
LEVEL 4
Please post a website relevant to the application above. Users are not allowed to send/receive applications in this forum.

Read this thread for more information.
ENJIN Staff since April 2012 - Twitter: _Alethia Discord: Gaea

ENJIN CMS | Home | Forum Rules | Help Center | Support Ticket | Game Request

ENJIN COIN | Home | Blog | About | Wallet | Telegram | Develop | White Paper

community-manager-sig_1404885270.png
Posted Jul 11, 18
Oh, I'm sorry, this wasn't an application for anything. I was just trying to introduce myself to the community.
Posted Jul 11, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Welcome 🙂
Posted Jul 11, 18
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices