BServer

3 replies
Check out my Minecraft server! The IP is mc.bserver.net and the website is at https://www.bservermc.com/! The website uses Enjin. The server is a Free OP server. But you don't get to punish other people on the server unless you are staff. I hope you join this server! 😉

Server status:
regular-banner-192262-3.png
Posted May 28, 18 · OP · Last edited May 28, 18 by BenJamin97...
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Hello,

I just joined and the community has a lot of staff members that have been abusing their powers. Immediately upon joining, you get muted and blocked commands from doing anything at all, with curse words flooding your chat and people getting banned on the spot. I'm not sure if it's the staff members, but it seems like someone is just banning or muting any new player that joins.

A little bit of advice,
Banning everyone and muting everyone does not help the server gain more people.
I'm not sure if its the staff, or players, but as for the new players that join, they don't want that experience

Regards,
Ostr
Posted May 28, 18
wrote:
Hello,

I just joined and the community has a lot of staff members that have been abusing their powers. Immediately upon joining, you get muted and blocked commands from doing anything at all, with curse words flooding your chat and people getting banned on the spot. I'm not sure if it's the staff members, but it seems like someone is just banning or muting any new player that joins.

A little bit of advice,
Banning everyone and muting everyone does not help the server gain more people.
I'm not sure if its the staff, or players, but as for the new players that join, they don't want that experience

Regards,
Ostr
Lately we have been being Jacked by someone named CatloverYT_. Try joining at another time.
Posted May 28, 18 · OP
not only did catlover jack it, but angelomazza1993 [Now ID137] NANOOG12 and a few others jacked it as well.
Posted Sat at 09:22 am
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices