Domain Question for Minecraft Enjin Community

2 replies
When you have your domain directed to your minecraft server using the Host @ already, is it possible to setup that same domain to point to enjin?

Last time I tried that the two @ hosts seemed to overlap and players couldn't connect to my minecraft sever anymore. I also do not want to use the host Play, Mc, etc.

An example of this would be http://mineplex.com/ using mineplex.com for both minecraft and enjin works, so it is possible, I'm just curious as how one would do this.
Posted May 16, 18 · OP
Experienced
LEVEL 3
How To Use A Domain As Your Minecraft Server IP!!
In this video, I teach you exactly how to setup a domain to work with your Minecraft server. This will allow people to join your server much easier, and make it look much more professional. If this video helped you out, please drop a like and subscribe if you haven't already!

Hello,

Check out this video. It's pretty decent and should explain to you how to do this.

Best of regards,
Ostr
Posted May 16, 18
List
Undo
wrote:
How To Use A Domain As Your Minecraft Server IP!!
In this video, I teach you exactly how to setup a domain to work with your Minecraft server. This will allow people to join your server much easier, and make it look much more professional. If this video helped you out, please drop a like and subscribe if you haven't already!

Hello,

Check out this video. It's pretty decent and should explain to you how to do this.

Best of regards,
Ostr

That tutorial was pretty helpful, but I'm having trouble with namecheap that doesn't allow for a one line SRV record that includes my domain.
Posted May 16, 18 · OP
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices