Popular
LEVEL 4
Well done team!
ENJIN Staff since April 2012 - Twitter: _Alethia Discord: Gaea

ENJIN CMS | Home | Forum Rules | Help Center | Support Ticket | Game Request

ENJIN COIN | Home | Blog | About | Wallet | Telegram | Develop | White Paper

moderator-sig_1404885235.png
Posted May 13, 18
Thanks for the hard work for this update! Our SSL is working perfectly! Enjin FTW
Posted May 13, 18
Love it
List
Undo
I see you guys are now utlizing cloudflare?

Also have you guys blocked ICMP as i cannot ping my site to see which Data center im peering at.
Posted May 14, 18
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Very nice! Thank you Enjin!
Posted May 14, 18
List
Undo
Experienced
LEVEL 3
Thank you for your hard work, Enjin Team!
This is a great feature and will make many premium users happy.
Posted May 14, 18
List
Undo
I cant express HOW MUCH i appreciate this. Alot of people dont purchase things on non secured websites which hurts server donations. Thank you enjin <3
Posted May 15, 18
Love it
List
Undo
Active
LEVEL 2
It works great except that when you try to load a page without prefixing it with www, the certificate will not work. https://example.com/ will return the "Your connection is not secure" error while going to https://www.example.com/ will be fine. Can you fix this?
Posted May 17, 18
Active
LEVEL 2
wrote:
It works great except that when you try to load a page without prefixing it with www, the certificate will not work. https://example.com/ will return the "Your connection is not secure" error while going to https://www.example.com/ will be fine. Can you fix this?

Hello there,

This is intended behaviour. For more information as to why the apex domain won't work alongside HTTPS, I recommend viewing this thread here.

Best regards,
Esther
community-manager-sig_1404885270.png

Posted May 17, 18 · Last edited May 17, 18 by Esther
Agree
List
Undo
Can anyone answer me: Does Enjin handle the SSL for custom subdomains whose DNS is managed through Enjin? If not, does that pose any problems for registering SSL elsewhere for those subdomains?

(I'm not the technical officer, but apparently we're getting a message that only "DNS made easy" can issue us SSL certificates. None of us recall using that, so I'm wondering if it's related to Enjin handling the DNS for our self-hosted subdomains)
Posted May 19, 18
Popular
LEVEL 4
Can anyone answer me: Does Enjin handle the SSL for custom subdomains whose DNS is managed through Enjin? If not, does that pose any problems for registering SSL elsewhere for those subdomains?

(I'm not the technical officer, but apparently we're getting a message that only "DNS made easy" can issue us SSL certificates. None of us recall using that, so I'm wondering if it's related to Enjin handling the DNS for our self-hosted subdomains)

Hello there,

Enjin does not provide SSL for subdomains unless the subdomain is being used for the purpose of hosting your website directly through Enjin. Therefore, if you would like to use SSL on a subdomain then you will need to acquire and install a SSL certificate.

If you're using the Enjin Nameservers then you may encounter a CAA problem if your preferred Certificate Authority (CA) isn't listed as a trusted CA for your domain. Currently, we do not offer CAA management within the DNS portion of your website settings although it is something we're looking into adding in the near future. However, with that said, if you submit a support ticket (be sure to include the name of the CA) then we would be more than happy to add the CA to your domain as a CAA record so that you can complete the certificate issuance process.

Best regards,
Brad.
Follow @enjin on Twitter!
Official Enjin Support: Submit a Ticket!
Enjin Forum Rules | Enjin Terms of Service

Security Manager & Lead Systems Engineer
tech-dev-signature_1404885254.png
Posted May 20, 18 · OP
Agree
Love it
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices