My version of the Light Gallery plugin uses the base confguration + the thumbnails. In your version, you can opt out of the thumbnails.js if you wish (this only removes the pagination in the image popup view, not the actual selectable images). Of course one could expand further into a different gallery style, if in demand I will post solutions to those said requests as LG has many options (and can even display videos etc).
Installation (Enjin API)
1) Admin > Settings > API > Create Key (copy id for later)
2) Select the key and enable these methods:
1) Download the attached lightgallery.zip file (you must be logged in to see this attachment)
2) Upload those files to your site
3) We will need to link to these later
1) Create an HTML module
2) Edit the module > Select the HTML tab
3) Copy the text from the attached module.txt and paste this into the HTML source window
4) You will need to edit these link areas (you uploaded these files) :
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="LIGHTGALLERY.CSS" /> <script src="LIGHTGALLERY.JS"></script> <script src="OPTIONAL lg-thumbnail.js FILE URL"></script>
5) You will need to edit this variable (this is the API key you got earlier, enter in between the quotations) and your current site:
var enjin_api = 'ENTER API KEY'; var my_site = 'http://mysite.com';
5) Save the module
This will now pull every gallery album on your site and display it. This page is also mobile responsive if you have a responsive site.
Here is a temporary link to the example here:http://atslayer.enjin.com/apigallery
Here are the unmodified regular gallery modules that I use for uploading images:http://atslayer.enjin.com/apigalleryadmin
- The api gallery does not have commenting or edit features, we use the module for that on a separate admin page.
- The image displays in this scenario use background images to force dimensions in a crop format rather than stretching the images themselves. If you decide to use the images instead, you are free to do so (I left the images in the code and hid them).
As always, post any issues here (or success).