Need HELP!

3 replies
First off i just want to say i am very new to Enjin i really don't have any clue on how to edit the login page also i have been trying to add a clickable image in the pop announcement where if someone visits my site a window will popup and the user can click the image and also make it where it will open a new tab i am pretty good at html but this [img][/img] or this [url=[/url] i have no clue if someone has any idea please get back to me thank you
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 18 by CrazzyGamm...
Agree
List
Undo
well i just figured out how to make a clickable image that opens a new tab using the BBCode now i just need to figure out the login page or welcome page
Posted Jan 1, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 1, 18 by CrazzyGamm...
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Hey there!

Enjin has a wonderful module called the HTML module that when paired with the EnjinAPI allows you to alter almost anything on your website.

Specifically to alter pages like the Login Page, Profile Page, and Dashoboard, you'll need to create a system page from your admin dashboard, then use and HTML module to code to your heart's content and make your website look amazing.

In the event that you can't figure it out yourself, feel free to contact me. I manage a company called SmartWebStudios and we have web design plans starting as low as $30 USD. We'd be more than happy to help you out.

Good luck, and happy coding.

Yodonashi,
-SmartWebStudios Manager
-Abyssal Gaming Founder/CEO
Posted Jan 1, 18
Well let me rephrase my response why don't Enjin make it easier for users to edit the system pages like any other pages having to go threw all that is crazy in my opinion and possibly having to pay someone else with something Enjin should already implemented in there platform the ability to edit the system pages like you can with other pages without going threw all the head ace
that's only my opinion but for that with very little help from support i will wait till my remaining days are up and will go else where yeah i like what Enjin has to offer and would like to continue doing business with them but i like things that are less complicated
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 3, 18 by CrazzyGamm...
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices