Featured Friday - NARP

4 replies
Ben
Popular
LEVEL 4
Question-One_1502196289.png
Kyle: This project was created with 3 people named Kyle Heimstead, Oliver Ross, and Vincent Gilbert. The reason this community started was our passion for roleplay, the majority of us in the community including myself are planning to become a Officer, Firefighter, Paramedic, or Dispatcher in the future.

Question-Two.png
Kyle: Our community is based around Emergency Services Roleplay, which means we offer departments such as Sheriff, Police, EMS, Fire, and Dispatch. Our community lets us experience what it's like to be in one of those professions with people all around the world. As for goals, Our main goal is to educate potential first responders on the procedures, policies, and stress involved in becoming one. As for secondary goals, we are trying to become the most modern and advanced Grand Theft Auto roleplay community, but this goal is close to becoming achieved. In addition to that, we are seeking to have an impact on the real world too. Whether that be advertisements or positive comments about police, we will accomplish it. You'd be surprised how many people I have met that roleplay what we do by themselves, and one advertisement could let them be apart of a family.

Question-Three.png
Kyle: Don't start a community of this genre alone. You need a strong and dedicated command team if you wish to succeed. Second, don't give out positions to people unless they earn it. I have watched communities fall because they lured applicants in with promise of rank or power. Third, don't steal, NARP developed completely unique procedures, and we already have had a community try and take our procedures, but they failed miserably. Fourth, talk to your members. They will notice things you don't, and they provide a sense of knowledge that you need to keep your community going. Lastly, you need money to run a community like this, so have funds and a good donation system going. As a side note, have good grammar! Grammar makes your community look much more professional. Finnaly, for internal design, ensure the layout of your design makes sense. Don't put things like the forums on the bottom of your home page. Additionally, understand how enjin works before you begin to design.

Question-Four.png
Kyle: Add more moderation and administration capabilities. Give more options and more features to the forums.

Question-Five.png
Kyle: I have to credit the majority of our design to the one and only SkateVeteran. He has provided us with so much and he understands that people cannot afford such high prices like so many website developers force clients to pay.

chris ff site review narp.png

Q4NEviEOTXu1544VYWM-fg_1502152419.png

If you are interested in joining a GTA:V roleplaying community and would love to connect with fellow roleplayers that have the similar interests, NARP is the community to join! Check out the their website for more info on their community!

Want to create an awesome website like NARP for free? Check out our free trial today: www.enjin.com/signup

You could also check out the list for communities previously on Featured Friday
Posted Oct 13, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Congrats!! Keep up the great work 😀
Posted Oct 13, 17
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Thank you once again for the feature! It's a shame I never got you the photos of our new fleet, but thank you for the post!
Posted Oct 13, 17
Love it
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Void Message.
Posted Dec 10, 17 · Last edited Feb 9, 18 by Kyle
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Domain Changed
Posted Feb 9, 18
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices