Enjin Domain Manager
Register Your Domain Name
Today we are pleased to announce the new "Enjin Domain Manager" feature for communities.
Gone are the days of having to use an Enjin Subdomain because domain registration is too complicated or too expensive. This new feature allows you to get your very own unique domain name for your community with ease. You have a large variety of Top-Level Domains (TLDs) to select from with cheap pricing and rapid propagation speeds.
There are no disadvantages, only benefits, to registering with Enjin!
How can I register my own custom domain?
- Ensure that you're on the Advanced or Ultimate plan in order to use a custom domain.
- From the owner account, navigate to the website's admin panel.
- Select the "Settings" tab from the menu.
- Now select the "Domain Manager" sub-tab.
- Enter your domain name and select your TLD.
- Click "Check Domain Availability".
- If it's available, complete the payment and you're done!
- Your domain will begin propagation and will automatically update your domain once it's fully propagated.
Why register through Enjin?
There are many reasons why you'd want to register through Enjin, some of those being:
- You won't be asked for your private information such as your full name, address, phone number and email.
- You won't need to worry about the hassle of managing and maintaining your domain - we'll do it for you.
- Your domain will be rapidly propagated, usually within minutes, meaning you’ll be up and running quicker.
- Your domain will always be kept up-to-date.
- Your domain will use Enjin's built-in powerful DNS manager which can be managed from your dashboard.
- Your domain will be cheaper than many registrars out there.
- Your domain will have a larger variety of TLDs than many registrars out there.
- Users buying the Advanced or Ultimate plan for one year will also get a free domain the first time they do so.*
There's a Free Domain with a Newly Purchased Advanced/Ultimate Plan?
You heard right! If you’re registering for the advanced or ultimate plan and you have not previously claimed your free domain then you can receive a free domain* if you opt to pay for one year of the plan.
Does this mean I cannot use my domain if it's with another registrar?
No, not at all! You're still free to use your own custom domain should you have it registered with another registrar.
What are you waiting for?
If you've not already purchased a custom domain, it's never been easier!
Still need help?
You can check out our support articles pertaining to this new feature for more information.
If you still need further assistance you can submit a support ticket!
- The Enjin Team
* Free domain must be claimed within seven (7) days of purchasing the plan package for one (1) year. This offer does not extend to domain renewals only registrations.