Before I discuss RAIA, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:
- Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
- Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
- Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
- Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
- Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
- Do you enjoy communicating by voice via TS3 instead of typing?
- Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
- Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
- Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
- Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?
If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join similar players in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me or fellow officers via Enjin.
Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)
- The Republic Alliance & The Imperial Allegiance (RAIA) is one guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) on the Star Forge (East Timezone) server whose mission is to enable players to enjoy multiplayer content (Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, and Galactic Starfighter) and multiplayer objectives (Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command) with an active, experienced, and social gaming community.
- Founded in July 2012 after "The Great Server Merge" to enjoy multiplayer content with quality players.
- Membership conditions, expectations, and policies reflect a desire to develop an inclusive gaming community.
- A complete history of The Republic Alliance & The Imperial Allegiance (RAIA) is written at www.RAIA.enjin.com.
- 100+ players with 1000+ characters among Republic and Imperial guilds.
- 6 weekend guild events of multiplayer content among Republic and Imperial guilds.
- Both Republic and Imperial guilds typically earn Top 10 Guild Awards for Planetary Conquest.
- +10% XP Bonus and +10% Reputation Bonus for all guild characters.
- Enjoy multiplayer content and multiplayer objectives in a dual-faction guild.
- One Republic cruiser and one Imperial dreadnought (guild ships) with 100% stronghold utilities.
- Team member opportunities for players to learn and adapt to progress in multiplayer content.
- Team leader opportunities for players able to lead and communicate to progress in multiplayer content.
- Team member schedules, openings, conditions, expectations, and policies are written at www.RAIA.enjin.com.
- Members teamwork and prioritize guild members above others ("Guild Members First").
- Team members learn and adapt to progress in multiplayer content ("Learn and Adapt to Progress").
- Officers communicate, organize, participate, and individually help guild members ("Lead by Example").
- Members-only website providing forums, schedules, guides, tools, news, and private messaging.
- 50-user TeamSpeak 3 server with guild member permissions providing real-time voice communication.
- 15 private StarParse raid groups providing real-time character performance (combat log parsing) analysis.
Guild Events Overview
Monthly Guild Events:
- Mentor Workshops: Learn Tanking/DPSing/Healing knowledge from veteran guild members.
- Commander & Battlemaster Hunts: Hunt named Commanders and Veteran Battlemasters on various planets.
- World Boss Hunts: Hunt Dreadtooth, Lucky, Nightmare Pilgrim, Revanite Walker, and Ancient Threat.
- Speeder Hunts: Complete the Aratech Coral, Aratech Ice, Aratech Fire, and Aratech Nightscythe missions.
- Dizzy Datacron Hunts: Hunt Datacrons with an optional drinking game on various planets.
- Guild Lottery & Raffle: 50/50 lottery and raffle to fund guild bank expenses and guild ship expansions.
- Story Mode Operations Academy: Story Mode Operations on Saturdays (<RA>) and Sundays (<IA>).
- Veteran Mode Operations Academy: Veteran Mode Operations on Saturdays (<RA>) and Sundays (<IA>).
- Guild Operations Teams: Veteran Mode and Master Mode Operations team opportunities available.
- Warzone Wednesdays: Unranked and Ranked Warzones on Wednesdays (<RAIA>).
- Guild Warzones Teams: Unranked and Ranked Warzones team opportunities available.
- Flashpoint Fridays: Veteran Mode and Master Mode Flashpoints on Fridays (<RAIA>).
- Guild Flashpoints Teams: Veteran Mode and Master Mode Flashpoints team opportunities available.
- Guild Uprisings Teams: Veteran Mode and Master Mode Uprisings team opportunities available.
- Guild Starfighter Teams: Starfighter squadron opportunities available.
Guild Membership Conditions, Expectations, & Policies
- Recruits must register/apply on the guild website for guild membership.
- Recruits and Members must respect all other Members, Recruits, and Guests.
- Members must join on all characters to promote communication and participation.*
*Officers may grant an exemption to Recruits upon a discussion of concerns.
- Members should participate in multiplayer content and multiplayer objectives on both factions.
- Members should join the guild TeamSpeak 3 server for real-time communication and participation.
- Members should visit the guild website for forum discussions, event/team schedules, guides, and news.
- Members may in-game guild invite ("/ginvite Name") Recruits.
- Members must have member notes (Name/Combat Role) per character.
- Recruits must register/apply on the guild website within 14 days of invitation.
- Members shall not be removed due to inactivity or the inability to participate.
- Members shall not be required to be active on all alternate characters in guild.
- Recruits without guild applications shall be removed within 14 days of invitation.
How to Join RAIA:
- Register/apply at www.RAIA.enjin.com and answer all required questions.
- Interview with a guild officer in TeamSpeak 3 to approve your guild application.
- Pending guild applications may be canceled after one month from the submission date.