Why OPS Gaming loves enjin

3 replies
Capture_1498333619.JPG

Hello everyone! My name is Adam or as I am known in the gaming world OPS Atomic. I am the founder and owner of OPS Gaming. We are one of the top teams in the world on the in game Gamebattles ladder for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on Xbox1 as well as other games and OPS Gaming is a rapidly growing community with some amazing features that you will not see anywhere else. I will link the site at the end so you can see a little more. But first before I tell you about how we use enjin in our every day operations, I want to tell you why I began using it in the first place.

I have always been a gamer and played with a big group of friends but a year and a half ago I began having health problems and had to undergo 3 major lung surgeries which had long recovery times so I had nothing better to do than sit down and game. We would always have people asking to join and play and tell us to start a clan.Then one fateful day a friend of mine said ''Lets just make a site and see what happens with it". I told him we can try so I began looking up good hosting sites for gaming clans on google. One result that came up was enjin so I clicked on it and browsed through the site builder and decided to give it a try. I loved it from the minute that I began building the site. It was easy to use and already geared towards games so it already everything that you want or will ever need included. We use this site for so much it really is a huge help! Here are some of the things that we use enjin for.

Our enjin site is the Landing Zone for Fans, Members, and new recruits. We have a recruitment page set up that explains everything and even makes tracking new recruits and members a piece of cake, We have a live stream window set up on our home page so you can see our most popular members and PRO Players LIVE, We even have a store set up that sells our OPS Gaming gear through enjin that is so easy to use! We also have daily events set up that post to our events calandar automaticaly! I could sit here all day and list the things we use and love about our enjin site! The best thing for you to do is go try it out yourself! If you don't want to use the http://www.enjin.com link then do what we did and buy a domain and forward it so that you look even better when you are recruiting or advertising your site! When we post our links we post the domain that we own ops-gaming.com which is takes you directly to www.ops-gaming.enjin.com

Lets just say that enjin is the workhorse of OPS Gaming and to enjin all of us here at OPS Gaming want to say Thanks you. Our site has become a community and has become a safe haven and home for many of our members and fans. To build a site like we have set up would cost Thousands$$$ yet we pay around 100$ a year. It really is a great deal and it was one of the best decisions that I have ever made!

Let me be clear on something though I am not telling you that you will grow to our size or become an overnight success. It took hard work, time, and great friends to help to get where we are now. You can have or become anything you want as long as you are willing to work hard enough to get it and you will never know unless you try!. In my opinion if you are trying to build a gaming community or team enjin is a great place to start! Give it a try and I know you will love it. Feel free to message me on on here at OPS Atomic or tweet us @opsgamingteam about enjin!
If you want to see what enjin can do go check out our site at http://ops-gaming.enjin.com

Start your enjin site today for free

Posted Jun 24, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 24, 17 by OPS Atomic
Love it
List
Undo
Hmm very interesting. When was the first time you came across Arcade?
Posted Jun 24, 17
Can't say that I have tell me more about Arcade.
Posted Jun 24, 17 · OP
Arcade Knight is one of the best Mount and Blade Youtubers in YouTube. He uses RP and his own site on Enjin called AKRealm. Marvellous videos. BTW hello!
Posted Jun 24, 17
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices