I love Enjin

2 replies
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Just a few comments....

I love Enjin so much. When I joined March 27 of this year, I had no idea I'd be here and be who I am today. I used to be not acceptable according the the requirements of modern society. So I hid away in my room from the outside world playing minecraft and various other games. From minecraft servers, I noticed they all ran on Enjin. At the time, I was rather confused about what it was. However, I registered an account, this account, actually. And I got to work...

At first, my profile was sad. It was what people on the internet call "dead." I had hardly any friends, no new things or items to look forward to. That was until I started getting involved in the reason I had first join - to be what is considered "active" on my favorite server's forum, at the time. So I did and from that, I helped out around, played forum games and had fun. I received acceptance from the internet - the Enjin population - at that time. It was amazing. I began to get friends. Even though I lost most, I held on to some friends and we became rather close to this day. I'm still making friends today, but anyways, time to go on.

So after I kind of got familiar with Enjin, I made friends. They were great friends. I loved the time I spent with them, yet most of them either left or became toxic. And with friends, I got enemies, as well. I fought from time to time with others. But even though there are some users who are toxic, Enjin is still a great community. I have met so many great and friendly people I would've never had the chance to know if I never joined Enjin.

Anyways, near modern day... With Enjin I have great friends I talk to almost everyday, someone who cares for me like no one else could and more. And recently (more like maybe a month ago..) I created a website. Although I had some troubles, it was incredibly easy to set up and manage. It wasn't something I had to repeatedly ask help for (although I did, from time to time). It was a user friendly way of creating something for you and others to enjoy and that's what I love - the simplicity of creating a website. I also love all the people willing to share free code to enhance everyone's site. And people who give up their time to answer questions and help you out. Enjin has brought me a sort of joy I cannot explain. I just love Enjin and everyone who is apart of it.

Thanks everyone for making my time on here worth it. I love you all.
Posted Dec 26, 16 · OP
Love it
List
Undo
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Nice post. Even though Enjin is mostly for website creation for communities. I find the forums and the social media aspect of it very interesting. Many people I know today are from being able to use enjin. I've found enjin as a home as it helped me start my website development career. I also love Enjin!

Thanks for posting! :d
Posted Dec 26, 16
Agree
List
Undo
ang
same : D
Posted Mar 28, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices