So i've seen a few posts last year and this year relating to the "Snow" Effect. So i'm going to teach you how to add snow to your enjin website
Note: Your Website Must Have The Paid "Advanced" Plan To Use Snow.
1) Create A HTML Module. It can be called anything personally i have it called "snow".
Remember it needs to be a HTML module!
2) Before we add the code we need to find out were it will be located in your files. Go ahead and download the file i have provided.
3) Goahead and upload the file in the "files" tab
4) Once the file is uploaded, goahead and right click on the file and press "File URL" it'll popup something like this.
5) Copy and save that URL and edit that HTML module that we created earlier and select the "HTML Editor" tab above:
Go ahead and put a code of line inside.
Replace the "your site number" with the URL number we copied and pasted before for example "http://files.enjin.com/1315695/snowstorm.js" is my url so i just replace it in the line of code. besure to keep the <script> etc inside or it will not work!
6) Add the module to a page and make sure the settings are set correctly like so:
Reload the page and it should look something like this
You will need to add the module to each page with the same permissions each time you want the snow on a certain page. I've tried adding this to a "code injection" just it failed lol
If you need any help just reply.