Page
of 2

WoW Visual Raid Progress

13 replies
Master
LEVEL 5
WoW Visual Raid Progress Module
Track your Raid Boss kills with this compact visually stunning module. Show your progress using a graphical progress bar. The module automatically adjusts the progress bar in relation to your completed raids and features 10 man, 25 man and heroic modes. On hover all boss kill progress will be displayed. The module will also automatically resize in the correct ratio in both wide or small columns and you can also hide certain raids from view.

wow-progress.jpg

We recommend this module be placed inside a side column.

WoW class colors
All WoW characters can now show their username in the correct class color. You can disable or enable this feature in your games section.
Posted Oct 7, 10 · OP
hey just wondering if its possible you enjin to pull world of warcraft guild info from the armory ??

Cheers
Reaper
Posted Oct 7, 10
Master
LEVEL 5
We already pull character data from the armory. You can also import your guild characters into the admin > team section. Do you have any specific ideas you want to see integrated? At a later date we will be pulling the new guild data.
Posted Oct 7, 10 · OP
would it be possible for the Progression & Achievements (WoW) to auto update to what the guild has done like i mean when you make the module it auto adds what your guild has completed??

thanx
Posted Oct 7, 10
Master
LEVEL 5
It's possible if the armory keeps track of this data. I don't see any raid data in regards to guilds on the armory. Can you point to where we can feed this data from.
Posted Oct 7, 10 · OP
Hmmm i could not find it either
Posted Oct 7, 10
Master
LEVEL 5
It might be possible by looking at every guild's character achievements, will look into it.
Posted Oct 7, 10 · OP
thanx mate
Posted Oct 7, 10
Maxim wrote:
It's possible if the armory keeps track of this data. I don't see any raid data in regards to guilds on the armory. Can you point to where we can feed this data from.
they dont but http://www.wowprogress.com/ does
Posted Oct 8, 10
having some issues with this, i can only assume its something my end, but each time i go into the progress modules it fails to load any of the page below the select a game drop down boxes. And yes this is after having selected World of Warcraft and the Boss Kill options....it says loading template and then nothing appears.
Posted Oct 8, 10
Page
of 2
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices