Page
of 3

[1.12] Venomous Craft Towny | Ranks | Mcmmo | Crates | Spawners | Trails | Parkour | Chest Shop

27 replies
Just Started
LEVEL 1
The voting plugin has been adjusted and player vaults are back! /pv to access your vault. Come join us @ play.venomouscraft.com!
Posted Mar 3, 18 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
A new heads plugin was just added since our old one was giving us errors! Come join us @ play.venomouscraft.com for weekly updates to the server!
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
New cosmetics plugin is ACTIVE!

This is for Overlord/Immortal ranks. You may buy cosmetics in the store based on which ones you want (will be adding them shortly tonight!)

Please use the /uc menu main to view all cosmetics.

Overlord gets:
• Hats
• Particles
• Suits
• Emotes

Immortal gets:
• Morphs
• Mounts
• Pets
• Gadgets

Come online to check them out! PLAY.VENOMOUSCRAFT.COM!
Posted Mar 19, 18 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Once 1.13 hits, the server will be updating. Come join us now @ play.venomouscraft.com for some fun before the new update comes!
Posted Apr 10, 18 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Do you want to build an empire and rule the nation? Come join us @ PLAY.VENOMOUSCRAFT.COM!
Posted Apr 17, 18 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
End of the school year is approaching, which means more time for Minecraft! Come join us @ play.venomouscraft.com for some building fun!
Posted Apr 24, 18 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Anxiously waiting for 1.13 to come out? Come play with us in the meantime @ PLAY.VENOMOUSCRAFT.COM!
Posted May 24, 18 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
I'll be on the rest of the day working on my city! Come join us @ play.venomouscraft.com and get an elite kit when you join us! Also, give me ideas for my city! Hope to see you on!
Posted Jun 10, 18 · OP
Page
of 3
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices