Salut, Hallo, Ciao, Hola, everyone!
We're excited to announce a new project we're planning which we feel will seriously change Enjin for the better. As you may have guessed from both our title and unusual greeting, we're now working to officially translate the Enjin CMS into a variety of different languages.
We've made the decision to open this project up to our user base of native speakers (You guys!), where you can help contribute to the project's development, and receive some really cool rewards in turn.
Interested? Sweet! Read on...
We’re currently looking for native speakers join the project.
The project will involve translating pre-set text strings to your native language, which will be reviewed by both your team and the Enjin administrators. If the translated text strings are accepted, they will be added to Enjin!
Text strings will vary in length, but will generally be from a few words to 1-2 sentences. No walls of text; all short and sweet.
We’ll also have a private chat room setup for this project through Slack, in which we’ll be able to guide you on each and every step. You'll also be assigned a group leader who can help answer any questions you have along the way.
We’re super grateful to anyone who helps out with this project, and we’ve put together some rewards for users who participate. Rewards will be based on the number of approved translation text strings, and include:
- 50 approved translations: 7 advanced days.
- 100 approved translations: 7 advanced days.
- 200 approved translations: 7 advanced days.
- 300 approved translations: 14 advanced days.
- 400 approved translations: 14 advanced days.
- 500 approved translations: Translator badge on Enjin*
- 600 approved translations: 7 ultimate days.
- 700 approved translations: 7 ultimate days.
- 800 approved translations: 7 ultimate days.
- 900 approved translations: 14 ultimate days.
- 1000 approved translations: 14 ultimate days.
*This is global and will appear on your profile and your wall posts at the side of your name across all websites. It’s totally unique, limited to this project only, and will be proof of your awesome contributions to Enjin’s development.
How to Apply
We’ve set up an application process you can find here: http://www.enjin.com/translate/apply
Be sure to triple check the text string examples before submitting, and make sure all other information is accurate. We’ll send you a follow up message with more instructions if successful.