1) Download the attached file, unzip it
2) Make a test page
3) In the master module(contains a nav), copy and paste this into an html module to be placed in the top section
4) Upload the js / css files to your site
5) Link the js / css files in the master module (boostrap.js / bootstrap.css / profile.js)
5) The 'jumbotron_grid_example.txt' is just for example purposes, it can be placed into a new html module in the top section as well.
Explanations / How to's
More Information(most of bs is valid): http://getbootstrap.com/
Changes to bootstrap for Enjin (class changes, to avoid conflict):
.row -> .bsrow
.label -> .bslabel
.hide -> .bshide
.hidden -> .bshidden
*When using the bootstrap documentation, remember to change these classes in your enjin layout as they are defined as such in the css.
√ News(see attached mod file): Minimum column width = 75%