Page
of 16

Minecraft Server Status Module + BungeeCord Support!

156 replies
Popular
LEVEL 4
Has this issue (disappearing MC server) ever happened in the last 12-16 hours or was this all from yesterday?
enjin-technical-director.png
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14
In the last 12-16 hours i think, why?
Posted Aug 2, 14
I cant quite get this to work, I add the key and it detected the Servers that are on the Bungee Server, but when I add the module it doesn't tell me that the server is online, or tell me anyone is on, can I get some help?
Posted Aug 3, 14
Master
LEVEL 5
The issue has been fixed in regards to servers getting removed. Please re-add the server and it will remain.
Posted Aug 3, 14
Do you know any way that my problem can be fixed? The module is not working, and the site tells me the plugin is down even though it connected to it sucessfully, is there something else I need to do?
Posted Aug 3, 14
Just Started
LEVEL 1
I have today done the following:

• Installed enjin bukkit plugin on 3 servers (Lobby, Survival & SkyBlock)
  • set up each server in turn with Secret Key generated in Minecraft Servers list.
  • Downloaded enjin bungeecord plugin.
  • Added a bungeecord proxy server and named it backend.
  • Bungeecord proxy server created and Secret Key generated.
  • Installed bungeecord plugin into plugin folder of bungeecord backend server.
  • Restarted all servers.
  • Issued the command benjin key followed by the secret key obtained from bungeecord proxy server list, via the console of the bungeecord server.
  • Bungeecord server accepted secret key.
  • Restarted all servers and bungeecord servers’ populated the bungeecord server proxy list.
  • Set tracking features to all servers including setting Lobby, Survival and SkyBlock to existing EMP servers ON

All servers are currently remaining in place at present, so I have now activated the shops again, and again all seems steady.

The only thing I can see wrong at the moment is the MC Server status module is reporting an alert that only some of the servers are active, this is despite all showing as online in the servers list.

Also that in the Minecraft Servers List I have a red triangle warning under the list of Minecraft Servers saying "One of your servers is offline or does not have the Enjin plugin activated! Activate now" yes all my servers are showing as online.

Finally if I were to install the enjin plugin on all the bungeecord servers and gave them all the lobby Secret Key, would I be able to process points on those servers? the reason I ask is that some of our minigames can issue commands when a player wins what ever game it is and I would like it to issue an enjin add points command, would this cause any issues with the player counts etc.?
Posted Aug 3, 14 · Last edited Aug 3, 14 by EllisWin
Just Started
LEVEL 1
EllisWin, the request your asking propably won't work due to that fact that commands run on the port of the server in question, and everytime you reactivate the code on each server, it would either not work OR it would reset the port on the Enjin Website, therefore not actually connecting it to all servers, just the last one that you did /enjin key [key]
Posted Aug 3, 14
wrote:
The issue has been fixed in regards to servers getting removed. Please re-add the server and it will remain.
I tryed re-adding deleted servers but purchases linked to that removed server are gone (they are pointing to an Unknown server), so they will never execute expiry commands. Could you be able to solve that? Because if not, for example, all my purchased suscriptions will be permanent until I remove them manually ¬¬ .
Posted Aug 3, 14
Alright. First, I go to my website's admin page. Next, I click on the Minecraft tab, Then, under BungeeCord Servers, I press Add BungeeCord Proxy. A window appears on the screen asking for the Server's Name. So I type in the name of my server, which is AstroRealms. The page refreshes, but instead of adding the server to the BungeeCord Servers section, it just stays blank, as if I never added a server. I thought it was just my browser, which was IE 11. So, I tried both Chrome and Firefox and still experienced the same problem.
Posted Aug 3, 14 · Last edited Aug 3, 14 by Nathan3553
wrote:
I tried doing this just a moment ago and still had the same problem.
Posted Aug 3, 14
Page
of 16
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices