Page
of 16

Minecraft Server Status Module + BungeeCord Support!

156 replies
Popular
LEVEL 4
Thank you for the reports, we're working on some bug fixes now.
enjin-technical-director.png
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14
Thank you...But i have bugs with servers...I just add 3 servers (this is my limit :9 :( ) i add 3 servers( prison,factions,lobby) and 2 of them remove without reason..I redo my serer shop due to a bug, and when i try to add 3 servers to a list i see factions and lobby just remove from the server list, why?
Posted Aug 2, 14
wrote:
Thank you for the reports, we're working on some bug fixes now.
Did u read my report? Im stuck now with shop, cant do nothing until u solve that.
Posted Aug 2, 14
Me too, i don't what they do, but this bungeecord plugin make all website bug...Shop commands remove, theme bug, online server show offline on the website, no explication about the bukkit/spigot plugin needed or no on all server. The injeener, mod or admin do not anwser our problems...
Posted Aug 2, 14
Now mine keeps deleting my servers and I keep having to reset the vote module and the shop commands! Please fix this! :(
Posted Aug 2, 14
Popular
LEVEL 4
they are fixing the bugs as we speak and will roll out a update soon, thus what witek posted.
Posted Aug 2, 14
We understand that you try to fix all bugs and release new version, but i just want to know if we need to restart again the vote module and shop and ALL TAGS??? because all servers i set deletes few minutes/hour after...This is not normal...Next time, test the plugins a lot before posting on the website, because now, we have to reset all things....This is very long to set for people have more thn 10 servers, i have 3 servers and it is so long for me to reset all so imagine for 10 and up servers community???
Posted Aug 2, 14
So on my site I go to try and add the Bungee Server so I can get a key and it wont let me add what so ever.
Posted Aug 2, 14
It seems like the Enjin plugin as an issue with UUID... Here is what I found.

First when I upgraded to this version I started getting errors in the logs:

Copy
2014-08-02 15:56:26 [WARN] Couldn't look up profile properties for net.minecraft.util.com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@4df094e4[id=69c53d97-e9f6-41cd-8b67-e99928ae7418,name=Notch,properties={},legacy=false] net.minecraft.util.com.mojang.authlib.exceptions.AuthenticationException: The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time

This error indicate that my server is requesting the UUID of players too fast... Look at this thread about more information about how to cache the UUID to reduce the rate...
The client has sent too many requests within a certain amount of time

And then on my website the modules to display online users shows broken avatar, which as explained by a previous poster, is because the uuid is sent instead of the username. would it be caused by the previous error? if mojang returnz an error, maybe the enjin plugin is sending the uuid instead???

08.02.2014-13.14.png

does it make any sense?
Posted Aug 2, 14
I want to use the style editor but it says each server status module needs its own container. That won't work for me since I have many server status modules in 1 container. I also prefer the old arrow status icons instead of the new small circle icons. It would also be nice if the online players status box also had a bar like the main bar indicator.
Posted Aug 2, 14 · Last edited Aug 2, 14 by Tsugaga
Page
of 16
Social Media
Follow us on our social media!
You will receive information, news, sneak peaks, giveaways and more!
NoticeNotices