add &fmt=22 at the end of url for HQ audio Part I - 0:00 Part II - 3:56 Part III - 6:29 Part IV - 8:43 Part V - 11:10 Part VI - 13:12 Part VII - 18:08 Part VIII - 19:11 Part IX - 22:12 Music - David Gilmour,
Power outs everyday this week and possibly further. Time's are unscheduled. To anyone I play with - if I'm not there, its because I'm sitting in the dark raging at Eskom for not providing the service they get payed for.
Now... I would have preferred it Bioware had taken the time to fix bugs in ops and around the rest of the game, and maybe do some more class balance, rather than creating this outfit designer. However, the premise behind the outfit designers is actually one that I like as someone who struggle to find legacy gear sets that I find appealing. With this I can have my legacy gear sets and look awesome while doing it.
I just hope that whatever content comes with Ziost is actually worth it. Not another freaking Oricon or CZ please. Also the fact that it'll have another operation coming with it is enticing.
This is the changes for 4.0 xD
1. All ranged classes can now take cover.
2. Sniper range has been increased to 120 meters and is now immune to LOS.
3. Marauders can now cast ravage while moving, granting 100% armor penetration and cc immunity for the duration.
4. Shoulder cannons immediately load an additional 45 charges, and all charges can be fired off GCD.
5. Assassins can now fly. Maul crit will now permanently remove a character from game.
6. Electronet now has no cooldown and will knock affected target back 30 meters with each tick, with the final ticks blowing the target out of the map and lock it out of warzone queue for 1 hour.
7. Sorcs get a new ability called Mass Demolish, which will cast demolish on a target and automatically spread it to all enemies within 200 meters. It has a 2 second cooldown and stackable for 10 times.
8. Invincible has been made available to all juggernaut specs, and additionally force charge has a 75% chance to finish the cooldown on invincible and grant Invincibly Invincible buff. When Invincible is activated with the buff, it will grant the same defense bonus to the entire raid. This effect cannot happen more than once every 2 seconds.
9. We currently do not have any changes for concealment operatives. We feel that through 2.0 and 3.0, concealment has been overly strong. Though its survivalbility is working as intended™, its dps capacity is way beyond our expectations since launch. We might consider removing the entire concealment spec in 5.0 Return of Dread Master Brontes