Now... I would have preferred it Bioware had taken the time to fix bugs in ops and around the rest of the game, and maybe do some more class balance, rather than creating this outfit designer. However, the premise behind the outfit designers is actually one that I like as someone who struggle to find legacy gear sets that I find appealing. With this I can have my legacy gear sets and look awesome while doing it.
I just hope that whatever content comes with Ziost is actually worth it. Not another freaking Oricon or CZ please. Also the fact that it'll have another operation coming with it is enticing.
This is the changes for 4.0 xD
1. All ranged classes can now take cover.
2. Sniper range has been increased to 120 meters and is now immune to LOS.
3. Marauders can now cast ravage while moving, granting 100% armor penetration and cc immunity for the duration.
4. Shoulder cannons immediately load an additional 45 charges, and all charges can be fired off GCD.
5. Assassins can now fly. Maul crit will now permanently remove a character from game.
6. Electronet now has no cooldown and will knock affected target back 30 meters with each tick, with the final ticks blowing the target out of the map and lock it out of warzone queue for 1 hour.
7. Sorcs get a new ability called Mass Demolish, which will cast demolish on a target and automatically spread it to all enemies within 200 meters. It has a 2 second cooldown and stackable for 10 times.
8. Invincible has been made available to all juggernaut specs, and additionally force charge has a 75% chance to finish the cooldown on invincible and grant Invincibly Invincible buff. When Invincible is activated with the buff, it will grant the same defense bonus to the entire raid. This effect cannot happen more than once every 2 seconds.
9. We currently do not have any changes for concealment operatives. We feel that through 2.0 and 3.0, concealment has been overly strong. Though its survivalbility is working as intended™, its dps capacity is way beyond our expectations since launch. We might consider removing the entire concealment spec in 5.0 Return of Dread Master Brontes
Good : Powertech burst has been toned down from the "wtf I'm dead already" stuff that was happening. Some buffs to marauders, mostly pvp based though. Fixes and changes, some to operations. The new HM flashes got a nerf. Various collections and decorations fixes (don't care about that crap). Merc got root in arsenal. Shadow force regen got fixed and so did lethality cull with laze target
Bad : Powertechs have had unload removed from them. No fix for commando or sage set bonuses. Van tanks have received more damage reduction and another aoe. Plasmatech vanguard has had more of its damage dumped into its *interrupt-able* aoe channel. Vanguard dps are still squishy despite kolto overload changes, a bit of a problem when their dps is reduced.
Reasoning : Vanguard tanks are already the most survivable around at the moment. They're the easy mode tanks. The last thing they needed was another damage reduction, even if it is a measly 2%. Removing unload was not needed. Your reasoning being that they have higher than expected sustained dps? Take a look at the scoreboards. Compared to ranged classes they're under performing... alot. While I approve of the AP damage nerf, they are still the least survivable melee class. They have good passive reduction, but no "oh shit" button. Also the dumping of more damage for pyrotech into pulse cannon... a channeled connal aoe, for a melee class this is a shame.
SWTOR Preliminary patch notes for Patch 3.1.1 coming March 10, 2015. General The second dialogue choice when speaking to Jerwo Vhob on Rishi no longer appears blank in French and German. The Decoration "Gree Light Pillar (Blue)" now consistently appears i
I like what Bioware has done wtih 3.0 plus. Excusing the discipline system which was meant to streamline roles, make the specs more accessible and kill hybrids (I still see cunning guardian tanks using shi-cho); they've actually done a rather good job of adding something this game has lacked. Complexity and variety.
I love the new Operations. From that big wookie with a wrench to the ultimate troll with Rugar's self destruct in 15 seconds and an escape pod that takes 16 seconds to use. They've made the game harder, and in the end that's going to make the game more rewarding.
But gradual change should have been they way they've gone about it. I have no problem with challenge, I love it. But anyone whose tried to pug ToS and Ravagers or attempted the HM's for both knows that they are leaps and bounds ahead of previous ops in difficulty.
But even this isn't my problem. The new flashpoints for Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi are. There's hard (bonus boss on Manaan) and there's "Omg we're gonna diiiiiieeeeeee" (bonus boss and last boss for Battle or Rishi). I love the difficulty. I love the challenge. I love the fact they've introducing completely new systems to some of these fights.
Its just... how do they expect pug groups to clear this content if it pops for them? Which the majority will be through group finder. Just my 2 cents. Other than that GJ.
The dust has settled a little bit since the last time I was here. Now that all the fires have been put out (both figurative and literal), I'm now into the process of rebuilding. Which is pretty much everything. At the moment I'm working on a new computer and any input would be appreciated from you lot.
Anything about suggested Graphics cards, Processors, Motherboards, SSD drives,etc. would be appreciated. Mostly need help on motherboards and SSD drives.
I'm afraid I'm not going to be around for an even longer time. Last time I was just bored of swtor, but now I can't even play as I type this from the smoldering ruins of my house. My computer, along with everything has been incinerated or drowned. My tablet and a few other things are intact at least.
"Weird Al" Yankovic's new album "Mandatory Fun" out now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/MandatoryFun Amazon: http://smarturl.it/MandatoryFunAMZ Google Play: http://smarturl.it/MandatoryFunGP http://www.WeirdAl.com Music video by "Weird Al" Yankovic performi