Enjin Android App Released!
Install the Enjin Android App!
Page
of 7

Updated Rift & World of Warcraft Item Support

66 replies
Please update items for 4.3
Posted Dec 2, 11 · Last edited Dec 2, 11
I made the same request through the support forms, it is very frustrating doing it manually
Posted Dec 2, 11
How long must we wait to get items added for Rift. The new raids are out and I am unable to add any of the loot to my raid pages. :(
Posted Dec 3, 11
Any word at all on getting things other than Items to work in WoW? Would really love spells & abilities to work too. It would help a tremendous amount when explaining encounters, and trying to teach people spell rotations, etc.

My last paid-for guild website had this functionality, and I really miss it...

~Emms
DeathPunch, Uldum, US
deathpunch.guildpower.com
Posted Feb 21, 12
Plz!!!! Spells and abilities for WoW!!! :-)
Posted May 12, 12
Would be great to see an update for items in WoW. Tried linking Fierce Vermilion Onyx (a gem from the latest expansion) to no avail. I imagine many other items, if not all from Mists, are also missing.

Thanks for this feature! Hope to be able to make use of it on a regular basis soon. :)
Posted Oct 14, 12
Hello, I have just recently tryed using this wonderful feature and one thing I did notice was an error I had found, Not really sure if this was an accident or done on purpose but here is what I found when I tryed to link the item Murder's Gloves it apeared as this when I inserted it
[wowitem]Murderer's Gloves[/wowitem]
and it wasn't working properly at all untill I corrected it to look like this
[wowitem]Murderer's Gloves[/wowitem]]
and it worked perfectly....I tryed this out on the pattern for the gloves too, and it had the same error. Only 2 things I've tryed to use so far, but thought this could be usefull :p
Posted Mar 7, 13 · Last edited Mar 7, 13 by Aphrodite
Page
of 7
Notices