Page
of 7

Updated Rift & World of Warcraft Item Support

66 replies
This does not seem to work for items within the dkp raid loot list, the input being item name and dkp price, I have got it to work in events and forums, is it supported in dkp an if so how should it be input.

Cheers
Ed
Posted Aug 9, 11
Popular
LEVEL 4
The DKP module should automatically support item tooltips. When you add items, a search dropdown will appear where you can select WoW items.
enjin-technical-director.png
Posted Aug 9, 11
does not seem to work on Rift :(
Posted Aug 9, 11
Popular
LEVEL 4
Switch the module to use the Rift game in the module admin, and it should support Rift items.
Posted Aug 9, 11
This works now, thanks for you support Witek
Posted Aug 10, 11
The DKP system with linked rift items is working good apart from certain items not referencing on the search.

i.e. Shambler Skin Tunic Found in Zam's database - Shambler Skin Tunic

Does the DKP module in Enjin reference Zam's tables ?

Cheers
Ed
Posted Aug 15, 11
Popular
LEVEL 4
Thanks for the report, we will look into the missing items.
Posted Aug 15, 11
Maxim,

Due to the large volume of work, Enjin has on their plate, I would like to lend my assistance. As you know the new Raid instances from, Rift, are out and people are scrambling to get the databases of itemized loot drops from the various bosses and trash encounters. It is relatively difficult to manage the "monetary" value of these items without a solid database. Therefore, I will be willing to assist in this endeavor.

As it stands the DKP management system you currently have in place is incomplete and isn't organized very well making this a cumbersome tool. However, I am glad you have a system in place even if it is partial.

Here are the areas I can help with (without going full time):
  • Data entry for items dropped in major Raid instances.
  • Itemizing Boss allocation for items dropped.
  • Lend assistance in formatting user interface of the DKP management system.
  • Linking of item Database between DKP and Loot Tables.
  • Creating "Alphabetized" system of loot.

Here are other things to consider. We are looking to provide the, Rift, community a tool to be able to track Raid Progressions and achievements--a Leader Board. In order for us to be able to do this, we would need to have some sort of synergy with, Trion Worlds, to draw from their Database. Zam has already partnered up with them, however, their database is too complex and lacks the format people really want. Wow-heroes demonstrates what we are intending to do but for World of Warcraft. We want to do that for, Rift.

Additionally, we are approaching, Trion Worlds, about creating an "Armory", where people can check their character's and what upgrades they can have. Trion Worlds is working on something like that, but we would like to be the provider or host (cernguilds.com @ Enjin).

I would like to team up with your developers to help with the above.

Obviously you can contact me at CERN Guilds, Op (character name).

Thank you for your time.
Posted Aug 20, 11
pug
Just Started
LEVEL 1
this is a pointless thing it dosent work on the main news moduel i have no need of it in the forums hiding from everyone i need it on the front page and when i copy paste it dosent work
Posted Nov 2, 11
Do you have any plans to support SW:TOR items? There is already a Torhead site up and running which seems to be set out in the same way as Wowhead and ZamRift websites. With the game about to launch it would be great if Enjin offered support for SW:TOR as well :evil:
Posted Nov 21, 11
Page
of 7
Notices