Page
of 2

How To Make Enter Pages On Enjin!

14 replies
Active
LEVEL 2
~~Moved to Design Tutorials and Tips

I saved myself from doing a lot of that. I just created a new page and named it "Splash" and just set that as my homepage. That allowed me from having to do any renaming of the page named "Home" and I did not have to edit my Top Menu. Just another way of doing it.

We are setting up a splash page. If I set the splash page to homepage, then when people click on enter, wouldn't that take them right back to the splash page? What do I name the home page?
Posted Aug 12, 14
Active
LEVEL 2
ok so my question is this. Since no one knows what to do, I'll just use the entire pic and just drop it into an HTML Module and link it to my site. There is some confusion ... The home page is outsidersclan.com and the URL is /home.

The Splash Page I am told is to be "Set to Homepage".

That's where I'm confused. If the Splash Page is set to Homepage, then what would the home page's URL be?

Because if I set the SP to Homepage, the URL is /home. So what would the main sites home page's URL be?
Posted Aug 13, 14
Just Started
LEVEL 1
HUH mate no use in necroing old threads, also for making a splah page you may want to check out atslayers tutorial Click Here
Posted Aug 13, 14
Active
LEVEL 2
Thank you, but this is not the type of page I need. I am seeking help with setting one up, as for URLs. This thread was open and not locked, so I am asking for help. That is what support forums are for. I was hoping kitty would reply and tell me what she did to get hers to work.
Posted Aug 13, 14 · Last edited Aug 13, 14 by Mamba
You are over thinking it. "Set page to Home Page" http://prntscr.com/4cf4sv
Then for the enter button, put in your direct url to your site content. eg. your news page "http://outsidersclan.com/home"
Posted Aug 13, 14 · Last edited Aug 13, 14 by Evad
Page
of 2
Notices