Looking for staff for minecraft server

8 replies
Post photos or videos of what you can build and if it is good enough we will make you a staff member on our server
Posted Sep 26, 12 · OP
i would really want to do that but i cant make vids you can invite me and i will build something there?
Posted Sep 28, 12
Toater, if you really want good builds, and more attention to your post/server... You need to include muh more information, people arn't going to want to build for a server, that seems like they are not going to go legit.

Good luck on your server,

Rellik.
Posted Sep 28, 12
here you go ive bin building ths for a while its made mostly out of smooth sand stone because i wanted to make a sand castle but i put other things to hope you like it :d
Attached Images
Posted Nov 19, 12
Take a look at this server IP: 27.50.71.228
I have built everything on it and I'm willing to help out on other servers I am the owner of this server as well.
Posted Dec 2, 12
Hello I would love to be staff for you and your server my minecraft ign is ShadowKnight2015 thanks
Posted Dec 3, 12
Here is a time lapse video of a simple build me and a friend made. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/koolcraftquickbuilds
Posted Dec 9, 12
82mike82 wrote:
here you go ive bin building ths for a while its made mostly out of smooth sand stone because i wanted to make a sand castle but i put other things to hope you like it :d
That just looks like a sand castle that you decorated
Posted Dec 22, 12
JimBobTwo wrote:
82mike82 wrote:
That just looks like a sand castle that you decorated

I agree with that.
Posted Dec 24, 12
Notices