This update addresses many of the bugs and issues with versions 2.2.0 and 2.2.1. If you are already running version 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 and have auto update enabled, your console will notify you when the update has been downloaded, and you can simply restart your server to use the new version.
Please post in this thread or create a Support Ticket if you experience any trouble with this version, and include the report file generated by typing /enjin report
Thanks to kyledag500 for this tutorial.
- Fixed PEX ranking not working 100%
- Added specific PermissionsBukkit support
- Added a proxy bypass setting
- Added a smart https/http test when the plugin boots
- Added a failsafe way of checking the key upon plugin boot (if the web check fails it will try again in 60 seconds)
- Fixed ranking so that it sends the changed ranks to the server regardless of if the player is online or not.
- Fixed ranking not sending all groups in all worlds
- Added a global ranking group
- Added a few more debug lines to the report to help in diagnosing problems
- Groupmanager issues fixed
- Better handling for Groupmanager hierarchial groups
- Increased timeout for slow connections