Install the Enjin Android App!
Page
of 10

Enjin Minecraft Plugin 2.2.4 Update

92 replies
Popular
LEVEL 4
Enjin Minecraft Plugin 2.2.4 Update

This update addresses many of the bugs and issues with versions 2.2.0 and 2.2.1. If you are already running version 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 and have auto update enabled, your console will notify you when the update has been downloaded, and you can simply restart your server to use the new version.

Please post in this thread or create a Support Ticket if you experience any trouble with this version, and include the report file generated by typing /enjin report

Thanks to kyledag500 for this tutorial.

2.2.1 Changelog:
  • Fixed PEX ranking not working 100%
  • Added specific PermissionsBukkit support
  • Added a proxy bypass setting
  • Added a smart https/http test when the plugin boots
  • Added a failsafe way of checking the key upon plugin boot (if the web check fails it will try again in 60 seconds)
  • Fixed ranking so that it sends the changed ranks to the server regardless of if the player is online or not.
  • Fixed ranking not sending all groups in all worlds
  • Added a global ranking group
  • Added a few more debug lines to the report to help in diagnosing problems

2.2.2 Changelog:
  • Groupmanager issues fixed

2.2.4 Changelog:
  • Better handling for Groupmanager hierarchial groups
  • Increased timeout for slow connections
enjin-technical-director.png
Posted Sep 8, 12 · OP · Last edited Oct 11, 12
looks good, now I'll just have to wait for my next server restart to see if I get any errors, Fingers crossed
Posted Sep 9, 12
can you please add the option to whitelist players either through the tag system or upon approval of an application. now that would be awesome.
Posted Sep 9, 12
Its nice to see Enjin doing their work to make Minecraft a much more enjoyable experience. Thanks! :d
Posted Sep 9, 12
After this update enjin wont work for me.

When i change tags on website nothing happens ingame,
On server status it said offline, it couldn't fetch on enjinplugin, changed to minecraft quary temporary to get the stats.

On the report it passes all tests to connect to website and i havn't any errormessage from enjin..

Worked perfectly before this update
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Sep 9, 12
For some reason I am having no luck with this. I change ranks on the site and they never change in game. Players with rank on the site (that have had it for months) still log in to the game as defaults for the first time. Is there some command to force it to sync? When a new player registers is there a command I can tell them to execute to get ranked up? Relogging doesn't seem to work.
Posted Sep 9, 12
Just Started
LEVEL 1
AndyFox42 wrote:
For some reason I am having no luck with this. I change ranks on the site and they never change in game. Players with rank on the site (that have had it for months) still log in to the game as defaults for the first time. Is there some command to force it to sync? When a new player registers is there a command I can tell them to execute to get ranked up? Relogging doesn't seem to work.
Would you mind doing an /enjin report in game then attaching that file please? I'll need it to run tests on my end.
Posted Sep 9, 12
could we get a download link? i have 2.2.0 but it wont auto update for some reason. i even checked configs and it says the auto update is on.
Posted Sep 9, 12
MasstaKilaz wrote:
could we get a download link? i have 2.2.0 but it wont auto update for some reason. i even checked configs and it says the auto update is on.

On your site, go into the adminmenu - games - enjinplugin
Posted Sep 9, 12
Could you like support mcMyAdmin so like when the person gets put into the group it uses the command /delmember or /addmember the group feature that mcmyadmin supports.
Posted Sep 9, 12
Page
of 10
Notices