Enjin Android App Released!
Install the Enjin Android App!
Page
of 11

MCMedievil.com minecraft server looking for players and staff

104 replies
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Hello all, fairly new here and wanting to get our game server rocking! we are looking for people that want to get in on the ground level on what we believe will be one of the best minecraft servers. I host the server on my own hardware (64 bit 6 core machine with 64 GB of ram) on a fiber optic network connection. we shoud be able to push 1000+ players with no lag issues. we just need people to join up. the owners are very active and we will be hosting contests with cash prizes, free ranks, and ingame items. we have a custom plugin developer on staff and are working on some really great ideas. come see us and stick around to see what happens. the server address is mc.mcmedievil.com
Posted Apr 20, 12 · OP
I love this Server it is awesome!!! XD
Posted Jun 21, 12
I am willing to become a mod if you wouldnt mind i have an application i would like toshow you.
IGN: xlepas

Skype(if you have one): N/A (Sadly)

What is your expierence with holding staff positions on other servers?:
I have never had any experience with being a staff memeber but However i do help around servers alot and help other people. I love making sure that the server is working well and nothing out of the ordinary occurs. I am an active minecraft player and I am willing to help your server correctly. I belive I will be fit for the job because of this. Please notify me ASAP on jacobcoriano98@gmail.com at anytime thanks
If you have had previous expierence, why are you no longer on that server?:
N/A

Posted Jun 24, 12
HI I would like to apply for mod for your server
IGN: warriordolo1
I am 17 years old

I have expierence being a mod only once. But on other servers i always help out with other players and I am know for doing so on many servers. If a mod wasn't on then the person with the question would always go to me with their question. I am able to always be on the server to help out anyone in need and making sure the server is running smoothly. If you are willing to have me as a Mod on your server you can notify me at bigbanana30@gmail.com. Thank you for taking consideration in making me a mod on your server.
Posted Jun 24, 12
Username: Sparky123220
E-mail: wendell.mesa@gmail.com

Reason To Become Mod: I'm experienced and very helpful to both staff and players. I've been Admin/Op/Mod on several other servers. Players say I'm nice and fun to play with. I can get the server some more traffic by advertising on websites or other servers. Let me know either through email, skype, or even in-game if I can be a mod or staff. I can earn your trust before even getting the position. :)
Posted Jun 30, 12
Hello i am gottagetsomewood,
I am posting to apply for a mod position on this server.
I have been a staff member on plenty of servers before, therefore i am familiar with commands.
Please take me into consideration! Thank you guys! :d
Posted Jul 16, 12 · Last edited Jul 16, 12
IGN: jonnyetiz
Do i have experience of playing Admin on any other servers?
Yes: Culcraft,McBestCraft and,TheFoxHole.
Email: jonnyetiz@yahoo.com
Please consider me as Admin.
Also please get back to me ASAP
Posted Jul 16, 12
hi'
Posted Jul 20, 12
hello i am danny417513
my age is 11
email dagomez1220@yahoo.com

hi i have not experience being a staff but however i know the commands and i would like
to become an Admin i have been playing minecraft for over a year and i would love to be
become a staff and thank you if you are reading this.
Posted Jul 20, 12
Minecraft Name : PotInYourFace
Reason why I think I am suit for the postition : I am very organized, neat, an amazing builder, and a great problem solver.
email : tothemace@gmail.com
Expierience : I have seen how many servers run and operate and have expierienced this position before.
Extra Information : I am very familiar with plugins and can work with them easily.
Posted Jul 29, 12
Page
of 11
Notices