Enjin Android App Released!
Install the Enjin Android App!
Page
of 3

Prophecy Clan Recruiting for Diablo 3!

27 replies
We have surpassed 220+ members mark and we are still looking for more. We currently have teams training/farming inferno on both EU and US servers. Stop by and join in on the fun.

www.ProphecyClan.com
Posted May 27, 12 · OP
Great guild... rly... at first I was kinda like "what to expect"... before myself joining prophecy, I was used to be part of rather smaller groups, but this one maintains cool atmosphere, people are talktaive, always helpful and active on forums, clan chat and mumble voice chat too...

I do rly recommend to apply for this guild, if you feel you are up for it ;)
Posted Jun 2, 12
hello, how can i get an invite or talk to someone about the clan... Many thx :)
Posted Jun 4, 12
How do I get into the guild? I would really like to start playing with other people aside from randoms and a couple friends on D3.
Posted Jun 10, 12
350 members, active clan chat, active mumble chat. Players from all over, and someones almost always online, US, EU, AU. Clan bank, and events have started. stop by and click on "Join Us" at the top of the page. Or you can message Raidboss, Madmodder, or Exceluk1, if you have any questions.
Posted Jun 13, 12
Coming up on the 500 member mark....will you be number 500?
Posted Jul 4, 12 · OP
Prophecy Clan is as strong as ever! Come along to www.prophecyclan.enjin.com to see how many new friends you can make today and have fun playing Diablo 3 together!
Posted Jul 16, 12
raid why is it saying im forbidden to go on the clan chat and forums????
Posted Aug 14, 12
Page
of 3
Notices