Enjin Android App Released!
Install the Enjin Android App!
Page
of 3

Center Top Horizontal Menu

20 replies
If I have let's say only 3-4 pages, how can I center the buttons on the top menu?
Posted Mar 19, 12 · OP
It requires a little coding, been trying to do this also, but no luck so far. Would be awesome if it automatically centered the buttons for you.
Posted Mar 19, 12
Just Started
LEVEL 1
<style> div.buttons.content{ width: 700px; margin: 0 auto; } </style>

Add that to a HTML module. Change the width until it fits your needs. If it's not centered, use smaller width, if it's cutting it off, use bigger.
Posted Mar 19, 12
Awesome, thank you so much Azthal!! :d
Posted Mar 19, 12
Disagree
List
Undo
Cool, that seemed to work, is there a way to remove the open space in the menu bar? I only have 4 pages which appear centered, but now their is open black space in the menu. Thanks!
Posted Mar 20, 12 · OP
Just Started
LEVEL 1
Not sure what you are talking about. Do you mean that you want to shrink the whole bar and then centralizing it?
Posted Mar 20, 12
Azthal wrote:
Not sure what you are talking about. Do you mean that you want to shrink the whole bar and then centralizing it?

Here is my website, I'm looking to eliminate the black background that sits behind my page buttons.

http://malevolencede.enjin.com/
Posted Mar 21, 12 · OP
You can go into the theme editor and delete the Horizontal Menu Background image, if you just want buttons to display.
Posted Mar 21, 12
Ok I posted that CSS code to my page and it cut off some of the menu items on the right side. Is there a way to set it so that it auto configs the width depending on how many items I have on my menu?
Posted Mar 29, 12
Greetings!

Mind the thread necro, but I prefer it over creating new threads on the very same subject.

I want to make the buttons on my Top Menu centered. This is the page I'm running:
http://ravenlunatics.enjin.com/
Adding a HTML module and inserting the code mentioned above did not help, even when I changed the numbers and made sure I had saved the changes. Am I missing something?
Posted Apr 1, 12
Page
of 3
Notices