10 votes
11.4%
Number of voters: 88
Posted Jan 25, 12 · OP
battlefield leads by one vote today please vote
Posted Jan 25, 12 · OP
no ones been voting please vote
Posted Jan 27, 12 · OP
you guys dont know what a good game is lol battlefield has nothing but noobs the gameplay may be more realistic but it doesnt matter if you use it to be a noob and just annoy people
Posted Jan 28, 12
battlefield is for noobs i would say halo is beter
Posted Jan 30, 12 · OP
you pick halo over bf3? im a huge halo fan, but seriously?! bf3 is soooo much better in terms of fps. and the gameplay is so realistic!
Posted Jan 30, 12
What they mean to say is since people can't play BF3 very well they tend to dislike it and bash whenever they can.
Posted Jan 30, 12
ProHavoc wrote:
What they mean to say is since people can't play BF3 very well they tend to dislike it and bash whenever they can.
Took me tell level 17 to figure that out, now im getting around a 3.0kd per game, winning the game though well i usually get a shit ass team so its up and down and all over the place for w/l ratio.
Posted Jan 30, 12
no i played it it blows
Posted Jan 31, 12 · OP
Well you obviously dont have any background knowledge of what goes into making a video game. Well we all have different opinions some well its like this;
Someone buys a AA steak but never has had a AAA steak, they will always tell others that the AA is better than the AAA, but really never got down to the core of the quality.
Posted Jan 31, 12
Page
of 23
Notices